Boston, MA (PRWEB) December 10, 2015
The Boston office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP welcomed Gary Sorrentino, Chief Technology Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset Management, as the featured speaker for its “A Conversation With” monthly breakfast series. Sorrentino presented “The New Frontier of Cybersecurity and Identity Theft,” which offered best practices for protecting personal and business data.
This event follows the November 12th “A Conversation With” breakfast featuring Alicia H. Munnell, Director of the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College. Munnell presented, “Falling Short: The Coming Retirement Crisis and What To Do About It.” Based on her book with the same name, Munnell’s presentation focused on the retirement crisis in America and offered solutions to help individuals retire at traditional ages and maintain their standard of living in retirement.
“A Conversation With” is an invitation-only Greenberg Traurig Boston speaker series that hosts local government, business, and community leaders who are at the forefront of issues facing the region, including economic, cultural, scientific, social, and public policy matters. Past speakers include:
- Attorney Kenneth R. Feinberg, Managing Partner of Feinberg Rozen, LLP and Former One Fund Boston Administrator;
- Thomas J. Sommer, President of Massachusetts Medical Device Industry Council (MassMEDIC);
- Gordon Jones, Managing Director of the Harvard Innovation Lab (Harvard i-lab);
- Robert Coughlin, President & CEO of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio);
- Malli Gero, Co-Founder & President, 2020 Women on Boards, and Kathleen McQuiggan, Senior Vice President of Global Women's Strategies, Pax World Management LLC and Co-President, Ellevate Boston Chapter;
- Dr. Gary Fleisher, Physician-in-Chief and Pediatrician-in-Chief, Boston Children's Hospital; Frederick Breimyer, Ph.D., Boston area economist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC); and
- Ambassador Robert A. Sherman, U.S. Ambassador to Portugal.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Boston Office
Established in 1999, Greenberg Traurig’s Boston office is home to more than 65 attorneys practicing in the areas of corporate, emerging technology, energy, governmental affairs, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, real estate, restructuring and bankruptcy, and securities. An important contributor to the firm's international platform, the Boston office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys with both public and private sector experience. The team offers clients the value of decades of legal experience and hands-on knowledge of the local business community, supported by the firm's vast network of global resources.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1,900 attorneys serving clients from 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is No. 1 on the 2015 Law360 Most Charitable Firms list, third largest in the U.S. on the 2015 Law360 400, Top 20 on the 2015 Am Law Global 100, and among the 2015 BTI Brand Elite. More information at: http://www.gtlaw.com.