“This site is redesigned with a customer-first focus and reflects our commitment of providing data-driven and actionable products and services to the industry,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood.
Washington D.C. (PRWEB) December 14, 2015
Hanley Wood, the premier company serving the information and marketing needs of the construction industry, announced today the redesign of Hanleywood.com.
This redesign reflects Hanley Wood’s new position as a hub for business intelligence and data-driven insights. Through its proprietary Construction Industry Database of more than 2.5 billion records, Hanley Wood has assumed an unprecedented leadership role in helping its customers shape their offerings to the marketplace. The new hanleywood.com represents the company’s customer-driven purpose statement “Hanley Wood informs and connects the businesses and people who build a better world.”
“This site is redesigned with a customer-first focus and reflects our commitment of providing data-driven and actionable products and services to the industry,” said Peter Goldstone, CEO of Hanley Wood. “The site features the company’s three integrated platform pillars: Metrostudy – data that informs, Media that connects, and Marketing that activates, or M3. The new tagline - Where Data Drives Action - respects the unmatched expertise of our people in helping translate information into solutions serving the needs and desires of an increasingly complex industry.”
Specific features include:
- Aggregated industry and marketing content of specific interest to customers from across the broad construction ecosystem, the Hanley Wood Media network, Metrostudy, Hanley Wood Marketing and Amplify in real-time.
- Easy to use audience driven products and services section showcasing all Hanley Wood and Metrostudy services and products to help customers grow their business.
- Comprehensive industry calendar (near the bottom of the homepage) making it easier for customers to stay informed of critical events.
- Streamlined accessibility to media kits making it easier for marketers to access and download the information.
- Live social insights from Hanley Wood brands.
- Fully responsive layout and design.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the premier company serving the information, media, and marketing needs of the residential, commercial design and construction industry. Utilizing the largest analytics-and editorially-driven Construction Industry Database, the company provides business intelligence and data driven services. The company produces award-winning media, both digital and print, high-profile executive events, and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com