Twin Falls, Idaho (PRWEB) December 12, 2015
LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON), a personal services industry franchise known for its emotive brand that happily encourages all to “Bare Your Beauty,” announced today brothers and business partners Ren and Nathan Shaw signed a commercial lease agreement in Twin Falls, Idaho, to open the first of four LunchBOX salons under a franchise area development agreement.
The Shaws, who have an agreement to open four salons under the wax-only LunchBOX franchise in Idaho and parts of Washington, signed a commercial lease for a four-suite, 1,200 square-foot space and are planning a spring opening in Twin Falls (1246 Blue Lakes Blvd., Suite 2, Twin Falls, ID 83301). The Shaws also are undergoing site selection for their second salon in the Seattle area.
Longtime beauty industry veterans, the Shaws also own and operate Aveda Institute Beauty & Cosmetology Schools in Boise and Twin Falls as well as The Electric Chair, a popular beauty and hair salon in downtown Boise.
“We gravitated to the LunchBOX brand and respect every person behind it. This business model is laser focused in purpose and meets a need not met by most all-in-one salons,” Nathan Shaw said. “As someone in the beauty industry, I loved LunchBOX at first sight – from the branding to the chic style of each salon. When I began to understand the depth and vision behind the training and development of each esthetician, I knew it would be a symbiotic fit for us as well as the community of Twin Falls.”
This Twin Falls location marks LunchBOX’s 4th operating salon in Idaho and 20th nationwide. Named four consecutive times in Entrepreneur Magazine’s top 10 categories in franchising, the upstart company has commitments for more than 100 salons in 16 states and Puerto Rico, answering growing consumer demand for expert estheticians trained for the sole purpose of speed waxing in an environment that is dedicated to each guest’s comfort.
“For years, we’ve been getting enthusiastic requests to open a LunchBOX in Twin Falls,” LunchBOX Founder and CEO Debi Lane said. “Patience isn’t always our virtue, but waiting for the right franchisees and perfect location are panning out well for us. The Shaws’ experience in the beauty industry elevates us as a whole and will serve Twin Falls very well.”
Other LunchBOX locations that are currently operating or are under construction include:
1. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Downtown Boise, Boise, Idaho, November 2010
2. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Ketchum-Sun Valley, Ketchum, Idaho, May 2011
3. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) West Boise-Meridian, Idaho, April 2013
4. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Park City, Utah, June 2014
5. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Pearl District, Portland, Oregon, July 2014
6. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) University Park, Sarasota, Florida, August 2014
7. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Scottsdale, Arizona, Nov. 2014
8. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Riverside, Jacksonville, Florida, February 2015
9. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Sugar House, Salt Lake City, Utah, April 2015
10. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Westfield, New Jersey, May 2015
11. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Lake Oswego, Oregon, May 2015
12. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Persimmon Place, Dublin, California, July 2015
13. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) North Scottsdale, Arizona, August 2015
14. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Elk Grove, California, October 2015
15. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Glendale, Colorado, December 2015
16. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Morristown, New Jersey, December 2015
17. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) South Jordan, Utah, December 2015
18. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Costa Mesa, California, January 2016
19. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Henderson, Nevada, January 2016
20. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Twin Falls, ID, Spring 2016
21. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) West Hollywood, California, Spring 2016
22. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Tampa, Florida, Spring 2016
23. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Laguna Niguel, California, Spring 2016
24. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) San Diego, California, Spring 2016
25. LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Alameda Landing, Alameda, California, Spring 2016
For more on LunchBOX services, products and locations, visit http://www.lunchboxwax.com. For franchise information, including investment details and application information, visit http://www.lunchboxfranchise.com.