Managing Partner, Robert Steeg, noted, “How special is it to have so many people at the firm so long? Not many law firms in New Orleans have that distinction, especially at one our size.”
New Orleans, LA (PRWEB) December 16, 2015
In 1972, founder of Steeg Law, Moise S. Steeg, Jr., brought together a select group of talented lawyers, paralegals and staff members, who shared his dedication to his clients and passion for his profession. At a recent luncheon at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in New Orleans, Louisiana, Steeg Law celebrated many of these employees for continuing to honor Moise’s legacy of providing personal service, value and quality to the firm’s many prestigious clients. Moise personally hired three of the nine employees that were honored. Combined they represent a total of 291 years of working as a team on behalf of the firm’s real estate, commercial, litigation, and title defense clients, with the sole purpose of finding ways to help them succeed in business and efficiently resolve their legal matters.
At the luncheon, Managing Partner, Robert Steeg, noted, “How special is it to have so many people at the firm so long? Not many law firms in New Orleans have that distinction, especially at one our size. We are all a family.”
The loyalty of Steeg Law’s employees is matched by the high level of experience of the firm’s real estate lawyers, both of which are unusual for a law firm with a total of just 25 attorneys, paralegals and administrative staff.
Five of the nine attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016.
- Robert M. Steeg, Managing Partner – Commercial Transaction/UCC Law; Real Estate Law
- Randy Opotowsky, Partner – Real Estate Law; Litigation – Real Estate
- Charles L. Stern, Jr., Partner – Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Bankruptcy; Litigation – Real Estate
- Lillian E. Eyrich, Senior Associate – Real Estate Law
- David Martinez, Senior Associate – Real Estate Law
Rob Steeg is one of a select group of lawyers who has been included for 20 years. In addition, three Steeg Law attorneys have previously been named Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year,” New Orleans, Louisiana, an honor that only a single lawyer in each practice area, in each community receives.
- Charles L. Stern, Jr. – Best Lawyers® 2015 New Orleans Litigation – Real Estate “Lawyer of the Year,” New Orleans, LA
- Randy Opotowsky – Best Lawyers® 2014 New Orleans Litigation – Real Estate “Lawyer of the Year,” New Orleans, LA
- Lillian E. Eyrich – Best Lawyers® 2012 “New Orleans Best Lawyers Real Estate Law Lawyer of the Year,” New Orleans, LA
The luncheon concluded with each of these sterling members of the Steeg Law family receiving a Tiffany necklace for their years of dedicated service to the law firm and its clients.
- Bernice Eide, Real Estate Paralegal, 62 years (worked with Moise before Steeg Law)
- Bonnie Aucoin, Firm Administrator, 40 years (hired by Moise)
- Theresa Heimel, Legal Secretary, 35 years (hired by Moise)
- Deborah Pigeon, Billing Clerk/Assistant to Administrator, 31 years
- Jan LeBlanc, Paralegal, 31 years
- Mary Elizabeth Sears, Paralegal, 26 years
- Nicolle Adams, Paralegal, 25 years
- Darlene Walsh, Secretary, 21 years
- Shirley Kirkes, Real Estate Paralegal, 20 years
Founded in 1972, Steeg Law Firm, LLC is a business firm with decades of experience in commercial and residential real estate, real estate and commercial financing, commercial and residential title insurance, and commercial and business litigation throughout Greater New Orleans and the Gulf South. The firm has been involved in many of the real estate projects that define the landscape of greater New Orleans as well as precedent setting real estate litigation.
Steeg Law has been consistently recognized by the independent peer review directory, Chambers USA, as one of the top real estate law firms in Louisiana. The firm was also ranked as a first tier “New Orleans Real Estate Law Firm” in the 2010-2016 editions of U.S. News-Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings. Their attorneys are also ranked among the best by the top legal peer review directories, including Super Lawyers, Chambers USA and The Best Lawyers in America.
For more information:
Carrie Williamson Marketing