ROXIMITY’s newest update gives mobile developers a leg up on the competition -- with features that no other location-based platform can offer.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 15, 2015
ROXIMITY, a leading location-based analytics platform and manufacturer of Bluetooth Low Energy beacons, has launched Verified Places. With Verified Places, ROXIMITY is now enhancing the retailers’ ability to provide mobile experiences even for customers in locations that have yet to deploy beacons.
The new software development kit release with Verified Places will help marketers and developers ensure that their mobile apps are providing the highest level of mobile service to their customers, even when a user’s Bluetooth or location services are turned off on their mobile phone.
New features include:
- Detailed analytics for locations with or without beacons, including:
- Number of shoppers in store
- Length of time spent in store
- Number of and types of messages delivered
- Polygon-based geofences and geofences that are smaller than the traditional 100 meters, allowing for better representation of a smaller store footprint
- The ability to create in-app experiences tailored to Verified Places (e.g. your customer’s favorite location)
- The ability to roll out nationwide location-based in-app experiences while simultaneously deploying beacons for precise indoor experiences
- The ability to preload retail categories including QSRs, malls, stadiums, etc., enabling faster and more intelligent analytics
- The ability to trigger actions such as API calls, push notifications, and more for customers located at competitor locations, increasing customer engagement both in and out of store
“Today’s growing in-store application usage means retailers must be more diligent than ever when providing a personalized mobile experience for their shoppers,” said ROXIMITY CEO Danny Newman. “ROXIMITY’s newest update gives mobile developers a leg up on the competition -- with features that no other location-based platform can offer.”
The ROXIMITY new Software Development Kit with Verified Places is available immediately for existing customers at http://www.roximity.com
ROXIMITY is the most comprehensive, full-featured location-based analytics and advertising platform in the world, offering technology that enables retailers and brands to create location aware experiences. ROXIMITY offers innovative beacon hardware, a robust SDK, and a full suite of targeting and reporting tools that brands like Mondelez, Ford, and the Brooklyn Nets use to drive exceptional results. ROXIMITY is headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado with an office in New York City. For more information, visit http://www.roximity.com