These significant milestones would not have been made possible without our incredible management team and our diverse subject matter experts on staff who remain dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible solutions and service.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) December 15, 2015
eTERA Consulting, an internationally recognized and award-winning leader in data and technology management, announced today that it has achieved consistent, rapid growth throughout 2015, positioning itself for success into 2016 as it continues to expand.
In 2015, eTERA accomplished the following major achievements:
- 114% growth in revenue
- 33% growth in employee workforce including a new Chief Financial Officer, Margaret Lindsay, Esq. and the expansion of the Project Management team
- 41% of the operations team now certified in kCura’s Relativity platform
- Added several new corporate clients to the company’s impressive existing list of Fortune 500 company clients
- Passed 21 rigorous company security audits
- Launched a new, content-rich website featuring an interactive Case Map of recent eDiscovery cases across the U.S.
- Successfully launched eTERA Europe, hired Managing Director of eTERA Europe Gregory Bufithis, and expanded list of corporate clients
- Brought on 14 new All1ance One partners including Paris-based Eric Laurent-Ricard, HB Litigation Conference’s Tom Hagy and Forensic Data Services’ Rob Moody
- Celebrated three year anniversary of the successful Data Analyst Development Program which included the promotion of several members of the team to new, more senior positions
- Developed partnership with the Diverse Partners Network, established by Ben Wilson of Beveridge & Diamond PC, to continue to foster diversity in the legal industry
- Recognized by three major organizations with the following awards:
o Inc. 5000
o Legal Times’ Best End-to-End Litigation Consulting Firm
o Helios Apollo Awards Finalist
- Expanded complimentary training and education opportunities including the eTERA Speakers Bureau and the eDiscovery Training Program
“We are extremely proud of the accomplishments we have achieved in the past year alone,” said Scott Holec, eTERA’s President. “These significant milestones would not have been made possible without our incredible management team and our diverse subject matter experts on staff who remain dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible solutions and service.”
“We take a lot of pride in our wide-ranging data management and eDiscovery service offerings and are dedicated to fostering a positive company culture focused on ongoing professional training and development. Our business model is truly based on the quality of our team and we look forward to what the future holds for us,” Holec concluded.
About eTERA Consulting
Founded in 2004, eTERA Consulting is an international, award-winning organization selected by clients to help solve the challenges of complex, big data projects in the areas of information governance, investigations, litigation, regulatory compliance, and security breach response. Built by the clients, for the clients™, eTERA has a successful track record providing customized data management solutions and services to Fortune 500 companies and the Am Law 100 at the intersection where legal, data analytics, security, and information technology meet. eTERA’s experienced subject matter experts ensure client engagement success through the application of best practices, leading technologies, and proven project management methodologies combined with exceptional customer service. Having passed the most stringent security audits, eTERA is trusted by the world’s largest insurance, financial services, pharmaceutical, and energy companies. eTERA was selected by the Legal Times in 2014 and 2015 as the Best End-to-End Litigation Consulting Firm and by the National Law Journal as the nation’s top End-to-End eDiscovery Company for four consecutive years. Headquartered in Washington DC, eTERA maintains offices in Chicago, Brussels, London, and Paris. For more information about eTERA, please visit http://www.eteraconsulting.com.