Rockville, MD (PRWEB) December 22, 2015
Results Leadership Group invites the public to attend: Measurable Impact 2016 – a Results-Based Accountability (RBA) Summit, to be held June 1st – 3rd, 2016 in Baltimore, MD.
Measurable Impact 2016 is the third annual summit of its kind. This summit will focus on introducing nonprofit and government leaders to cutting-edge concepts and tools that are being used around the world to help create measurable improvement for children, adults, families, communities, cities, states, and nations. In addition to traditional presentations, lively discussion panels, small breakout sessions, and hands-on workshops will offer an interactive learning experience like no other conference can.
Community-based practitioners, public officials, civic leaders, nonprofit executives, engaged residents, and all other interested stakeholders are invited to join community change experts from around the world to learn from one another in an active learning experience.
The conference will feature dynamic keynote speakers and break-out sessions led by leading American and international RBA practitioners, including:
- Andrew Kleine, Budget Director, City of Baltimore
- Arlene Lee, Executive Director, Maryland Governor’s Office for Children
- Debra Joy Perez, V.P. for Research, Evaluation and Learning, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Michael McAfee, V.P. of Programs, PolicyLink
Participants will also have the opportunity to choose one of four highly interactive pre-conference workshops:
- Mark Friedman: Results-Based Accountability 101
- Phil Lee: Results-Based Accountability Standard Certification
- Lauren Chambers and Justin Miklas: Results Scorecard User Group
- Deitre Epps: Facilitation Skills for Results-Based Leaders
The venue will be located at the Hilton Baltimore, which overlooks the Oriole Park stadium and is a short walk from the Inner Harbor and Downtown Baltimore. Information regarding lodging, travel, sightseeing, registration, sponsorships, and more can be found at http://www.measurableimpact2016.com. The summit website is currently under construction, so guest are encouraged to check back regularly for updates.
Results Leadership Group will also be giving away tickets to the Orioles vs. Red Sox game (June 2nd 7:05pm) to the first 200 guests to register. Visit http://www.measurableimpact2016.com for more information.