It’s incredible to lead a team that delivers such transformative results with consistency. The awards and recognition are a testament to the value we strive so hard to bring to our clients each and every day.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 21, 2015
Technology public relations and integrated communications agency, AR|PR, announced today that it won or was named a finalist for 10 awards during Q4 2015. The recognition concludes a monumental year for the three-year old agency, in which a total of 16 client, employee and company awards were earned. Highlights of the year include agency founder and CEO Anna Ruth Williams being named Business Person of the Year by the Metro Atlanta Chamber; the agency being selected as a finalist for ‘Best Pitch’ by the leading industry trade publication, PR Daily; and sweeping all technology categories at the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Georgia Chapter’s Phoenix Awards.
Q4 2015 CLIENT AWARDS:
- PRSA Georgia Phoenix Award: Media Relations - Consumer Products -Technology for Fitnet’s Apple Health Integration Launch. AR|PR on behalf of Fitnet.
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Marketing Awards, Best Integrated Marketing of the Year Finalist for AR|PR and Fitnet: Workout the 360o Approach at CES.
- PRSA Georgia Award of Excellence: Editorials / Op-Ed Columns for Securing Executive Visibility in a New Market. AR|PR on behalf of Bastille.
- PRSA Georgia Phoenix Award: Marketing Consumer Products Technology
for #ShareResponsibly with KidsLink. AR|PR on behalf of KidsLink.
- PRSA Best of Phoenix Award Finalist: Marketing Consumer Products Technology for #ShareResponsibly with KidsLink. AR|PR on behalf of KidsLink.
Q4 2015 EMPLOYEE AWARDS:
- Vice President Blair Broussard received PRSA NOLA's Individual Award of Excellence.
- Account Manager Caroline Cassidy was an Up & Coming Marketer of the Year finalist by TAG.
- Account Manager Colleen Pinto was a TAG #OneInAMillennial Award finalist in the professional services category.
- Account Coordinator Madeline Elliot received an award of merit from PRSA NOLA for her work on the organization’s social media channels.
Q4 2015 COMPANY AWARDS:
- Bulldog Reporter Technology Agency of the Year Finalist.
“Celebrating success is a key pillar of our agency culture,” said Williams. “It’s incredible to lead a team that delivers such transformative results with consistency. The awards and recognition are a testament to the value we strive so hard to bring to our clients each and every day.”
To learn more about AR|PR’s current client roster, awards and services, visit http://www.arpr.co.
As the nation’s fastest growing technology PR firm and the 2014 National Small Agency of the Year, AR|PR is a results-driven public relations and integrated communications agency for technology leaders and innovative startups. With a passion for telling technology and entrepreneurial stories, AR|PR cultivates strategic partnerships with its high-growth tech clients. From early-stage startups to mid-sized enterprises, AR|PR helps companies within the cybersecurity, energy, health IT, mobility and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industries cut through the noise and clutter to #makenews. For more information on the award-winning agency, visit their offices in Atlanta and New Orleans, and online at arpr.co and @AR__PR.