Customers won't have to worry about comparing rush production with air shipping to figure out the best value.
San Luis Obispo, California (PRWEB) December 29, 2015
This month, the online color printing company DocuCopies.com reviewed their achievements in 2015 and laid out some of their ideas for the year ahead.
The company is currently putting the finishing touches on an improved checkout system that allows for same-day shipping. It also simplifies the process for setting guaranteed delivery dates for customers needing jobs sooner than normal.
"The site will automatically show the least expensive way to get the job on time," says Jeff Corbo, the company's vice president and director of marketing. "Customers won't have to worry about comparing rush production with air shipping to figure out the best value."
The company has also upgraded their system for tracking and improving customer satisfaction according to their automated post-order survey responses.
"Customer satisfaction is always the top priority, so these surveys really help us achieve a higher percentage," says Corbo. The company always welcomes feedback from their customers by phone and email.
DocuCopies.com saw some big milestones in 2015, such as:
- 25% bulk discount for color book/booklet orders (quantities over 1,000)
- Money-back referral program was launched
- Mobile site was launched
- Online book-simulation PDF previews were made available
- Water-proof, tear-proof paper was added for standard sizes (up to 12x18 without bleed)
- Self-adhesive poster stock for large-format printing were added
- Text-message alert system was launched for real-time tracking of order progress
- 4.25x5.5" and 6x9" book sizes were added
- Self-seal security envelopes were added
- Product demonstrations were added to the site for book binding methods
- New lower pricing on 8- and 12-page booklets
The company also continued their tradition of philanthropic support for several organizations, including the Navajo Nation's COPE Program, LittleMissHannah.org and Patrick's Cabaret in Minneapolis.
For more information on DocuCopies.com and their color printing services, visit them online at http://www.DocuCopies.com.