Being one of the biggest conferences in the US, Gas to Liquids Americas is the perfect platform to gain first-hand knowledge from leading industry experts - SMi Group
Houston, Texas, USA (PRWEB UK) 18 December 2015
SMi is delighted to invite GTL professionals to be part of a major networking experience where the attendees will hear 14+ presentations and case studies from an expert speaker panel focusing on the latest developments and technological advances
Attending This Meeting Will Give Delegates the Opportunity to:
- Update their knowledge on commercial opportunities for GTL in a low oil price environment
- Examine the market of demand and supply for alternative high quality GTL products
- Understand the case for GTL technology as a solution to gas flaring
- Assess GTL as a credible and clean alternative fuel for vehicles
- Hear from government and state officials on regional GTL projects and government support
List of Past Year's Attendees Released – Download Here http://www.smi-online.co.uk/energy/northamerica/Gas-to-Liquids-Americas?tab=downloads
2016 Agenda Highlights
Being one of the biggest conferences in the US, Gas to Liquids Americas is the perfect platform to gain first-hand knowledge from leading industry experts. One of the 5 streams covered during this two-day event will focus on gas flaring and the environmental case for GTL. Selected speakers will give an insight into the following sections:
Gas Flaring: An Industry Practice Faces Increasing GLobal Attention
- Bjorn Hamso from the World Bank Group will examine the international trends in routine gas flaring and define the “Zero Routine Gas Flaring by 2030” initiative. Later Bjorn will evaluate the measures being taken to reduce gas flaring and GTL’s place within the wider agenda.
Mini-GTL as a Solution for Gas Flaring
- Theo Fleisch from Gas Conversion Solutions will give a review of mini-GTL technology providers and discuss the challenges and opportunities with flared gas feedstocks. Attendees will get the opportunity to analyse the economic viability and the first commercial plants.
GTL for Flared Gas Monetization
- Primus Green Energy's Chief Commercial Director George Boyajian will provide a case study on convert flared gas into high value liquids with the help of Primus STG+ GTL systems.
Research Horizons for GTL Alternative Fuels
- Daniel Carder from the West Virginia University will focus on the domestic use of GTL as well as the Additization for performance and emissions benefits. Moreover Daniel will showcase the use of GLT for advanced combustion regimes and future exhaust aftertreatment control.
Download the Brochure from http://www.gtl-americas.com/prweb
Book by December 18th and get $300 off the conference price! Simply visit http://www.gtl-americas.com/prweb or contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk
3rd annual Gas to Liquids Americas conference
9th – 10th March 2016
Houston, Texas, USA
Contact e-mail: agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk
Contact number: Andrew Gibbons +44 (0) 207 827 6156
Event Website: http://www.gtl-americas.com/prweb
------------------------- END --------------------------