Our product leadership, investment in people and customer focus delivered outstanding results in 2015 ~ PJ Bain, CEO for PrimeRevenue
Atlanta, Ga (PRWEB) December 18, 2015
Atlanta, GA, December 18, 2015 – PrimeRevenue, Inc., the leader in working capital solutions unlocking cash for corporates worldwide, is wrapping up 2015 as one of the most successful years on record. This year, PrimeRevenue grew its customer base from 15,000 to over 20,000 clients and the volume processed on the company’s platform increased from $90 to $120 Billion representing over 30% growth.
"This was a great year in terms of revenue growth, the number of new customers, and the enlargement of our leadership team,” said PJ Bain, CEO of PrimeRevenue. “As the largest platform improving working capital for companies worldwide, we have revolutionized the market once again during the last months, with our new entity PrimeRevenue Capital Management and the partnership with AIG which will further disrupt the market and solidify our leading position.”
“Our product leadership, investment in people and customer focus delivered outstanding results in 2015,” added Bain. “It’s been a great year for us and we are looking forward to continued growth and success in 2016.”
Of PrimeRevenue’s many achievements, the following were the most notable in 2015:
- Launch of PrimeRevenue Capital Management, a London based entity providing alternative funding sources for corporate clients, and investment opportunities for investors looking to access new sources of income.
- New strategic partnership with AIG providing supply chain finance solutions for mid-market and non-rated companies for the first time.
- Expansion of PrimeRevenue’s leadership team with the appointment of Wes Dean as PrimeRevenue’s new Chief Technology Officer, Ken Dummitt as Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing and Tom Roberts as PrimeRevenue’s Senior Vice President of Marketing. PrimeRevenue also increased its number of employees to over 150 in four continents.
- Establishment of strategic partnership with OpusCapita, a key provider of Purchase-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash services, to deliver a unique range of supply chain finance solutions to companies in the Nordic region.
- PrimeRevenue was recognized with six major awards including, the Best Global Supply Chain Finance Provider, Best Web-Based Supply Chain Finance Solution by Global Finance Magazine, and Top 40 Innovative Technology Company among other categories.
We would like to wish to all of our partners, clients and everyone in the working capital finance community a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season.
About PrimeRevenue, Inc.
PrimeRevenue makes the global economy more efficient by unlocking cash in corporate financial supply chains. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, Hong Kong & Melbourne, PrimeRevenue manages $120 billion in transactions every year and frees up cash for over 20,000 clients, in over 70 countries to invest in their company’s future. Additional information about PrimeRevenue can be found at http://www.primerevenue.com | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/primerevenuefinance | Twitter: @primerevenue | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/primerevenue |