New York, NY (PRWEB) December 21, 2015
On Thursday, January 28 Cynopsis will host the interactive webinar “Programmatic TV 2016: The Keys to Mining Data and Measurement.” Get your team up to the task with tools for understanding and navigating the opportunities and challenges of an ecosystem that offers unprecedented behavioral targeting.
Editorial Director Lynn Leahey will host the January 28 webinar along with industry experts including Tom Cummings, Director of Account Management for Fiksu, Derek Mattsson, President of placemedia and Dan Aversano, SVP, Ad Innovations and Programmatic Solutions for Turner, who will advise on how to prepare for what’s around the corner.
This webinar offers a deep dive into:
- Must-have data and measurement
- Controls that give buyers more viewable ads
- Fraud issues such as URL masking
- Cross-device solutions and challenges
- How to prepare for advanced set-top-box-based software
- Pros and cons of the private marketplace
- How programmatic is rapidly expanding on mobile
- The key advantages mobile data provides for audience targeting
- How mobile can bridge the gap between TV and digital using cross-device targeting
This highly interactive webinar will allow for real time Q&A’s to ensure your specific questions are answered. Register today for the Cynopsis webinar “Programmatic TV 2016: The Keys to Mining Data and Measurement.”
All webinar attendees will receive full access to speaker presentations for 1 year. Webinar tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. Questions? Contact Trish Pihonak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cynopsis Media:
Cynopsis Media is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis Media family of products includes the media industry's most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister dailies Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.