The Advanced Institute for Oral Health has announced a $500 college scholarship for eligible rising freshmen undergraduate students.
Nashville, Tennessee (PRWEB) January 01, 2016
The Advanced Institute for Oral Health has announced a $500 scholarship for rising freshmen undergraduate students.
The Advanced Institute for Oral Health is Nashville’s leading periodontist office specializing in many periodontal procedures such as dental implants, dentures, and treatment of gum disease. The Advanced Institute for Oral Health is offering a single $500 college scholarship for eligible rising freshmen undergraduate students.
Students interested in the scholarship are asked to write and submit a 300 word essay describing how they plan to positively impact the world by pursuing their degree. The scholarship application is limited to one entry per person. Subsequent submissions will immediately disqualify the applicant. The winner will be announced July 1st, 2016. The winner will be contacted by phone and will be required to submit a certified copy of their cumulative high school transcript for GPA verification purposes only.
To be eligible for the AIOH scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a rising freshman undergraduate student with a high school GPA of 2.7 or above and must be in good academic standing.
- Must be planning to attend an accredited college university in the United States for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must not be related to any employee of the Advanced Institute for Oral Health.
To enter, potential applicants must:
- Write a 300 word essay (no longer than 400 words) on the topic: “How do you plan to positively impact the world with your degree?”
- Save the essay as a Word document (.doc or .dox format) and email as an attachment to: scholarship(at)newteethforme(dot)com
- Subject Line: AIOH Scholarship
- Email Body: Applicant’s full name, date of birth, prospective university, and contact phone number. AIOH will contact the student by phone if they win.
- Attached Essay: Microsoft Word format
Following email submission, The Advanced Institute for Oral health will send a confirmation email to the applicant within five business days. For more information, please visit: http://newteethforme.com/scholarship/