ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) December 23, 2015
Collaborative Age Forum and Expo, the world’s first large-scale event exclusively focused on the managerial science and enabling technologies of collaboration, today announced its program for the event to be held April 4-5, 2016, at Atlanta’s Cobb Galleria Centre. The two-day program of keynote speakers, workshop facilitators, and breakout session leaders includes business collaboration pioneers and top executive champions from companies including Cisco, SMART Technologies, Mavenlink, Eli Lilly and Co., Xerox, Alliancesphere, The Rhythm of Business, Phoenix Consulting, Revenue Storm, Dialexa, Telecom Reseller, Delphi, as well the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals and Frederick Lane, author of the CyberTraps series of books. Registration for the event is open at http://www.collaborativeageexpo.com.
“Collaboration is the essential management discipline of the 21st century, as companies grapple with disruptive change in their markets and industries and need to grow and co-create value with customers, employees, and partners,” explained John W. DeWitt, CEO and editor in chief of Collaborative Age Forum and Exposition. “Unfortunately, many leaders struggle to manage collaborative workforces, partnerships, and technologies effectively and efficiently. In our ‘executive boot camp for business collaboration,’ our world-class roster of collaboration gurus will show executives in diverse functions how to connect the dots among partnering, distributed teamwork, and related forms of collaboration—and take a strategic approach to managing them. ”
Two Collaborative Age keynote speakers have been confirmed:
- Ron Ricci, vice president of customer experience services at Cisco. Ricci is co-author, The Collaboration Imperative: Executive Strategies for Unlocking Your Organization’s True Potential, published in 2012, and author of Momentum: How Companies Become Unstoppable Market Forces (Harvard Business School Press, 2002). Ricci presents the “Customer Collaboration” keynote address and co-facilitates the Collaboration Strategy breakout session. Ricci and his team help Cisco use communications to shape the vision, strategy, culture, and process priorities of the company. Ron leads a number of key Cisco events, including the Strategic Leadership Offsite for Cisco’s top 2,500 managers.
- Jeff Lowe, vice president, corporate marketing, SMART Technologies. A frequent speaker and passionate champion of business collaboration as a strategic management discipline, Lowe leads SMART’s global marketing strategies and oversees all marketing functions, including strategy, market operations, social media initiatives, and marketing communications. Lowe’s keynote, “Collaborative Enterprise and Ecosystem: An Integrated View,” connects the dots between collaborative culture, technology, workplace, and process. Lowe also leads the Inspired Collaboration half-day workshop sponsored by SMART Technologies.
More than two-dozen additional speakers, panelists, and workshop facilitators will appear onstage at Collaborative Age Forum and Expo. Confirmed at the time of this announcement:
- Frederick Lane leads a half-day workshop on unified communications, security, and privacy. Lane is an attorney, educational consultant, expert witness, and lecturer specializing in cybersecurity and privacy who has appeared on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,” CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, the BBC, and MSNBC. He is author of eight books, including most recently Cybertraps for Educators (Mathom Press, 2015). Learn more at http://www.fredericklane.com.
- James Millar, president of Skybridge Associates, presents and moderates “Vision 2026: Collaborative Leader’s Executive Roundtable,” a panel of collaboration leaders who model onstage the no-holds-barred, game-changing discussions that attending business executives must be prepared to lead in their own organizations. Learn more at http://www.skybridgeassoc.com.
- David Thompson, chief alliance officer and head of M&A integration, Eli Lilly and Company, leads a collaboration use case workshop on building enterprise-wide partnering, alliance management, and integration capability. Thompson is a frequent presenter and has authored or co-authored numerous articles on strategic partnering and alliance management. Learn more at http://www.lilly.com.
- LaVon Koerner, co-founder and chief revenue officer, Revenue Storm, and a leader in sales and marketing transformation, co-presents a half-day workshop on “The Decline of Sales and the Rise of Value Co-Creation,” sponsored by the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals, and facilitates a use case workshop on managing the people and processes of collaborative selling. Learn more at http://www.revenuestorm.com.
- Norma Watenpaugh, founder and principal of Phoenix Consulting Group, is a veteran high-tech industry executive and international partnering and sales channel expert recognized in 2015 as one of Silicon Valley’s Women of Influence. Lead editor of the ASAP Handbook of Alliance Management (2013), considered “the bible of strategic partnering,” she co-presents the half-day workshop on “The Decline of Sales and the Rise of Value Co-Creation,” participates in the collaboration strategy panel, and with Cisco’s Ron Ricci, co-facilitates a strategy-building breakout. Learn more at http://www.phoenixcg.com.
- Candido Arreche, global director of partner and portfolio management, Xerox, facilitates a collaboration use case workshop on the right way to launch a new strategic partnership. Arreche is an expert technologist and high-tech partnering leader, an award-winning speaker, and a certified Black Belt in Six Sigma methodology. Learn more at http://www.xerox.com.
- Brad Bush, chief operating officer, Dialexa, formerly CIO and CMO, GENBAND, and veteran telecom and high-tech industry executive, participates in the collaborative leaders’ roundtable discussion and facilitates a use case workshop discussion on transforming business communications and how to lead the convergence of marketing and information technology. Learn more at http://www.dialexa.com.
- Jan Twombly, president of The Rhythm of Business, is recognized worldwide as a consultant, speaker, and co-author of numerous publications on partnering and alliance management. She co-presents a half-day SMART Partnering workshop on integrating partnering into strategy and operations with Alliancesphere’s Lorin Coles and, with her co-author Jeff Shuman, principal of The Rhythm of Business and professor of management at Bentley University, she joins the collaboration strategy panel and co-facilitates a subsequent breakout session. Learn more at http://www.rhythmofbusiness.com.
- Lorin Coles, partnering pioneer and CEO of Alliancesphere, co-facilitates the SMART Partnering half-day workshop, then joins partnering and collaborative selling expert Deb Barnard, president of Alliancesphere, to participate in a collaboration strategy panel presentation and facilitate a breakout session. Alliancesphere provides strategic partnering and collaboration services to some of the world’s largest companies in high tech, energy, financial services, and other industries. Alliancesphere and The Rhythm of Business are founding partners of the SMART Partnering™ Alliance. Learn more at http://www.alliancesphere.com.
- Michael Leonetti, CEO of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals, executive publisher of Strategic Alliance Magazine, was previously chief alliance officer for Boehringer-Ingelheim and leader of a 1,400-person pharmaceutical company salesforce. Leonetti introduces the ASAP-sponsored workshop on “The Decline of Sales and the Rise of Value Co-Creation” and moderates the collaboration strategy panel discussion. Learn more at http://www.strategic-alliances.org.
- Gary Audin, president of Delphi, Inc., is a communications and security consultant, widely published author, and frequent speaker at conferences and online events with more than 40 years of IT and telecom experience. His half-day “Deep Dive” workshop on “WebRTC, UC&C: Answer or Anarchy?” helps technology and communications executives cut through the hype to create a sensible roadmap to harness WebRTC, Skype for Business, and other technologies providing unified voice, video, and collaborative applications. Audin and co-presenters address how to develop practical RTC applications; integrating WebRTC with other unified communications technologies; and RTC in the cloud. Audin writes regularly for Telecom Reseller (http://www.telecomreseller.com) and other publications.
- John W. DeWitt, CEO and editor in chief of Collaborative Age, publisher of Strategic Alliance Magazine, and principal of JW DeWitt Business Communications, provides welcoming remarks and participates in the Collaborative Leader’s Executive Roundtable. DeWitt—author of 2,000+ business articles and a content marketing services provider to more than 100 Fortune 1000 and small to midsize companies—has spent 30 years working at the intersection of business-to-business communications, management, and technology across numerous industries, including finance and insurance, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, high-tech, audiovisual, and telecom, media and publishing, manufacturing, supply chain, and retail, as well as in the public and nonprofit sectors. Learn more at http://www.collaborativeageexpo.com and http://www.jwdewitt.com.
ABOUT COLLABORATIVE AGE FORUM and EXPOSITION 2016
Debuting at the Cobb Galleria Center, Atlanta, Ga., April 4-5, 2016, Collaborative Age Forum and Exposition is the world’s first large-scale conference and trade show dedicated to the management science and enabling technologies of collaboration across industries, sectors, and geographies. Collaborative Age offers a wealth of networking opportunities, plus a conference program featuring the world’s leading experts and practitioners in collaborative business.
Founding Partners of Collaborative Age are exhibitors, sponsors, associations, and media including SMART Technologies, The Rhythm of Business, Alliancesphere, Xerox, Herman Miller, Mavenlink, Phoenix Consulting Group, Revenue Storm, Skybridge Associates, the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals, Telecom Reseller Magazine, SIP Forum, Telepresence Options, Delphi Inc., SSP Blue, and IR.
Registration is now open for the Collaborative Age conference program and its “Deep Dive” workshops. Early Bird discounts will be available until January 29, 2016. Online registration services are provided through our partnership with the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals. Visit http://www.collaborativeageexpo.com to begin registration, to read the Collaborative Age blog, registration brochure, e-zine, and other publications, and for more information on exhibiting, attending, or sponsoring.
About JW DeWitt Business Communications
Collaborative Age’s parent company, JW DeWitt Business Communications, has spent more than two decades in business collaboration, producing international publications, events, and communications programs focused on strategic partnering, communications and collaboration technologies, and networked, technology-enabled business models. Since 2011, JW DeWitt has published Strategic Alliance Magazine and supported two annual global partnering conferences on behalf of the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP). The ASAP Handbook of Alliance Management, edited and published by JW DeWitt in 2013, is considered the “bible of strategic partnering,” and several of the book’s contributing editors will be on stage at Collaborative Age Forum and Expo.
To learn more about JW DeWitt, a full-service communications strategy, content marketing, and publishing firm based in New Salem, Mass., visit http://www.jwdewitt.com.