Portage, Michgian (PRWEB) December 28, 2015
NETA’s PowerTest 2016 invites attendees to join NETA Corporate Alliance Partners as they share electrical maintenance and safety product insights and best practices at the PowerTest Spotlight Stage on Tuesday, March 15, 2016, in Forth Worth, Texas. The Spotlight Stage is located in the center of the PowerTest Trade Show exhibit floor at the Fort Worth Convention Center.
The PowerTest Trade Show is part of NETA – InterNational Electrical Testing Association’s premier PowerTest electrical maintenance and safety event taking place March 14 - 18, 2016, at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel, across the street from the Fort Worth Convention Center. PowerTest 2016 represents the largest gathering of electrical power systems professionals in the industry and is the only conference and trade show specifically designed for the electrical testing industry.
Attendees registering now through December 31, 2015, can save with early-bird registration pricing.
The PowerTest Trade Show is one of the most popular destinations for attendees during PowerTest week because these NETA Corporate Alliance Partners have often developed the exact products attendees are seeking and are able to provide the most up-to-date information not always available through normal sales channels.
Those attending the PowerTest Spotlight Stage presentations will be introduced to some of the electrical testing and maintenance industry’s most innovative offerings and will receive an entry to the door prize drawing at 5:45 PM
The PowerTest Spotlight Stage schedule includes:
- 12:30 PM - 12:45 PM OMICRON — A Guided Workflow Approach to Transformer Diagnostic Testing
- 12:55 PM - 1:10 PM AVO Training Institute — How Important is Electrical Equipment Maintenance?
- 1:20 PM - 1:35 PM Electro Rent — Test Equipment Acquisition Methods, Including a Financial Perspective
- 1:45 PM - 2:00 PM Comrent International — High Definition Commissioning: Part 2
- 2:10 PM - 2:25 PM Doble — Improving Electrical System Assessment with In-Service Surveying Solutions
- 2:35 PM - 2:50 PM Utility Relay Company — Advancing Low-Voltage Circuit Breaker Retrofit Protection Technology
- 3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Weidmann — Moisture in Insulation and Transformer Dryout
- 3:25 PM - 3:40 PM Protec Equipment Resources — Battery Testing Methodologies
- 3:50 PM - 4:05 PM Megger — TRAX Transformer and Substation Test System
- 4:15 PM - 4:30 PM Intellirent — The Latest and Greatest in Electrical Testing
- 4:40 PM - 4:55 PM SMC International — The Latest and Greatest in Electrical Testing
- 4:55 PM - 5:10 PM BCS Switchgear — News on Molded Case and Insulted Case Switchgear
The PowerTest 2016 Trade Show features exhibits by more than 100 top-tier electrical power vendors specifically focused on electrical safety and reliability. New this year is the Trade Show’s expanded hours on Tuesday, March 15, 2016, from 12 PM to 6 PM
NETA’s PowerTest attendees include contractors, engineers, field service technicians, electrical inspectors, and consultants from manufacturing plants, testing companies, industrial plants, petrochemical plants, utilities, wind energy companies, and government agencies.
For a complete PowerTest 2016 Conference and Trade Show agenda and registration information, visit http://www.powertest.org.
NETA is an ANSI Accredited Standards Developing Organization that creates and maintains standards for electrical maintenance and acceptance testing for electrical power equipment and systems, as well as a standard that addresses the certification of electrical testing technicians. NETA is an association of leading electrical testing companies comprised of visionaries committed to advancing the industry standards for power system installation and maintenance to ensure the highest level of reliability and safety.