Washington, DC (PRWEB) December 28, 2015
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce “Medicare Star Ratings: New Strategies to Match CMS’s New Goals,” an upcoming Feb. 4 virtual conference. Participants will learn how to improve their stars performance despite upcoming changes the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will make to the program. For the year ahead, some scoring measures will be removed, others will be subjected to different scoring methodologies, and for the first time CMS is likely to make adjustments to account for the impact of socioeconomic and disability status.
In one information-packed afternoon, top star-ratings consultants, executives of plans that are top stars achievers, and experts on improving performance on the toughest Medicare Advantage (MA) and Medicare Part D stars measures will offer valuable, practical intelligence on topics such as:
- How will MA plans and PDPs be affected by the potential enhancements CMS recently unveiled for the star ratings in 2017 and beyond?
- How much relief will plans serving large numbers of disadvantaged beneficiaries receive from CMS’s two new options for taking socioeconomic and disability status into account?
- What strategies did Essence Healthcare employ to reach the five-star MA summit for the first time for 2016?
- What big obstacles are MA plans and PDPs facing on the Part D stars measures, on which average scores declined for 2016? What new tactics are they using to overcome those problems?
- How did the Regence plans, with the aid of their in-house pharmacy benefit manager, make significant gains in their pharmacy metrics using a cross-functional approach? What incentives and partnerships with providers helped most to drive the gains?
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/star-ratings-2015.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.