Featuring a voice-activated 13MP rear camera with a F1.8 aperture, the Liquid Jade Z creates beautiful pictures even in dimly lit environments.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (PRWEB) December 29, 2015
- Acer smartphones now available in 60 countries with the delivery of its Liquid Jade Z smartphone to Ecuador
- In addition to Ecuador, Acer smartphones are also available in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, Europe and the Caribbean
- Liquid Jade Z provides speedy browsing and streaming thanks to a Mediatek 64-bit quad-core processor and Android 4.4 4G LTE connectivity
- A 13MP camera with a F1.8 aperture enables beautiful image capture, even in dimly lit areas
- Features dynamic 24-bit hi-res audio via HD speakers and DTS Sound™
- Thin and ultra-light at only 3.8 ounces, yet durable with Gorilla® Glass® 3
- A prepaid plan for Liquid Jade Z starts at $15 USD monthly(1)
Acer America continues to broaden its smartphone business with the delivery of its Liquid Jade Z smartphones to Ecuador. The award-winning Liquid Jade Z offers practical features for communicating via voice, text and data and is available through Ecuador’s CNT (Corporación Nacional de Telecomunicaciones) stores, the first to offer Acer smartphones in this country.
“We’re delighted to work with Corporación Nacional de Telecomunicaciones to offer our beautiful, feature-rich Liquid Jade Z smartphones to customers in Ecuador,” said Hugo Hernandez, vice president, Acer America Smartphone Business Group. “We believe consumers there will appreciate their style, ease-of-use and superb performance for increasing productivity and daily entertainment.”
Beautiful in form and function, the Liquid Jade Z’s stylish, curved and sleek design is .31 inches slim and weighs just 3.8 ounces, making it easy to use with just one hand. Powerful, it’s fueled by Android 4.4 4G LTE and provides 64-bit 1.5GHz quad-core processing for fast browsing, streaming and downloading.
The 5-inch HD IPS display is viewable from almost any angle and readable in most environments with Zero Air Gap technology, which decreases reflections. It’s safeguarded by a beautiful, yet strong Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 panel and features a special read mode to protect eyes from blue-light emissions.
Featuring a voice-activated 13MP rear camera with a F1.8 aperture, the Liquid Jade Z creates beautiful pictures even in dimly lit environments. A front camera with a 5MP F2.2 aperture makes shooting selfies easy and Bright Magic integrates multiple pictures into one image. Exposure control can be controlled with just one finger to adjust focus and exposure independently for crystal clear shots. In addition, Dual Shot enables simultaneous images from the front and rear cameras for picture-in-picture and video-in-video.
Outfitted with 24Bit, 192KHz high resolution audio and a HD speaker with DTS Sound™, the Liquid Jade Z is ideal for enjoying HD music on the go. The 2300 mAh battery provides up to 5 hours of talk time or 400 hours in standby.(2) In addition, AcerEXTEND lets customers control the smartphone via a cable or wirelessly using a Windows-based PC, typing with a keyboard or using drag and drop and sharing.
Warranty, Pricing and Images
The Liquid Jade Z is available in charcoal gray with 1GB RAM/8GB ROM with a two-year prepaid plan starting at $15 USD monthly.(1) It comes with a limited one year parts and labor warranty.(3)
Established in 1976, Acer is a hardware + software + services company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives. Acer's product offerings include PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets, smartphones, and wearables. The company is also developing cloud solutions to bring together the Internet of Things. Acer employs 7,000 people and ranks No. 4 for total PCs globally (IDC 2014). Revenues for 2014 reached US$10.39 billion. Please visit http://www.acer.com for more information.
1. Pre-paid plans include smartphone and service. For more pricing information or details on plans, contact CNT.
2. Battery life may vary depending on usage. Actual battery life varies depending on product specifications, settings and applications or features launched. All batteries’ maximum capacity diminishes with time and use.
3. Limited warranty agreement applies. For a copy, write to Acer Customer Service, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.