Our various AgriBusiness Global products provide information, news, and data platforms for sustainable and progressive business partnerships that in turn help fuel agriculture economies.
Willoughby, OH (PRWEB) December 29, 2015
FCI™ magazine, the leading resource for crop protection manufacturers, formulators, and distributors, officially rebrands today as AgriBusiness Global™. The name change embodies the changing business dynamics in distribution and the emerging importance of newer input technologies – notably biopesticides and plant health products including biostimulants and micronutrients – alongside traditional agrochemicals.
AgriBusiness Global is the umbrella brand for:
- AgriBusiness Global magazine, a business publication for crop input manufacturers and formulators, trading companies, import/export companies, distributors, retailers, crop analysts, and registration consultants in 140+ countries.
- AgriBusinessGlobal.com, which features daily news, columns, analysis, video and special reports pertinent to manufacturers and distributors of crop protection and plant health products.
- The AgriBusiness Global Trade Summit™, the premier international sourcing event that brings manufacturers and formulators together with distributors from 40+ countries.
- The AgriBusiness Global Sourcing Network™, the definitive connection to more than 625 companies and 5,000+ crop protection and plant health products, at AgriBusinessGlobal.com/Sourcing.
- AgriBusiness Global Update™, an e-newsletter that features news, trends, and analysis for about 15,000 subscribers.
- AgriBusiness Global Seminars™, interactive conferences that generate continuing education and business intelligence for practical application in dynamic industries and economies.
Through its various brand offerings, AgriBusiness Global will continue to fulfill its mission of serving crop input manufacturers and formulators and connecting them with in-country distributors. The addition of biopesticide and plant health products is crucial at a time when food safety and security hinges on the ability for education about sustainable product use and good agricultural practices to trickle down through the value chain. Agronomic education is often the responsibility of crop protection manufacturers and distributors that are able to make product-use suggestions as they relate to cultural practices, especially in countries that struggle to provide adequate extension services.
“The proliferation of crop protection technologies is essential to global agricultural productivity and food security,” says James C. Sulecki, Corporate Content Director for Meister Media Worldwide, parent company of AgriBusiness Global. “Our various AgriBusiness Global products provide information, news, and data platforms for sustainable and progressive business partnerships that in turn help fuel agriculture economies.”
Says Eric Davis, Group Publisher for Meister Media Worldwide’s Agribusiness Group: “As we celebrate the 30-year anniversary of the magazine and the 10-year anniversary of the Trade Summit in 2016, we are proud to provide a new name and updated mission for products that continue to resonate with the market by providing the best content, events, and information tools for companies looking to expand their presence in foreign markets. We are eager to further engage the biopesticide and plant health sectors so they can capitalize on our circulation and relationships that we’ve worked hard to build in more than 140 countries around the world.”
AgriBusiness Global provides print, online, and event resources for manufacturers, formulators, distributors, trading companies and consultants for crop protection and plant health products. It generates special reports and analysis of crop production news, trends, trade policies, agronomic practices, crop reports, regulatory issues, company profiles and personality profiles of the world’s most influential agriculture entrepreneurs and industry organizations.
AgriBusiness Global Trade Summit organizes business meetings for crop input producers and distributors. The event thrives on its ability to introduce a diverse group of crop input manufacturers to in-country distributors, thereby providing access to efficient, effective and affordable production technologies for the farming communities they serve.
Meister Media Worldwide, headquartered in Willoughby, Ohio, USA, provides integrated media solutions for worldwide specialized agriculture. A leader in the industry, the company provides information and networking opportunities to global markets, including fruits and citrus, vegetables, cotton, ornamental horticulture, precision agriculture, plant protection and Latin American agriculture. Founded in 1932, Meister Media now produces 13 regular magazines, along with eNewsletters and more than 20 websites, as well as trade shows and exchange events. In addition, Meister Media produces custom print products, web development, videos and strategic business development services. Contact us at info(at)meistermedia(dot)com.