The best colleague any clinician can have is a more fully informed patient and family.
Easton, Maryland (PRWEB) February 27, 2015
Dr. James Rybacki, author of The Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, is shocked by new data saying that 6 people die every day in the US from alcohol poisoning. Accordingly he has created a new eBook to address the problem and help people understand crucial interactions. The Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on Alcohol has answers to the following questions:
- Is your college student a risky drinker?
- Do you know what binge drinking is?
- Are you aware of prescription and even non-prescription drug interactions with alcohol that can harm or even kill you?
Written in the easy-to-understand language that the Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs pioneered in 1978, this new eBook is a “must read” for millions of drinkers to keep themselves and their families safe.
“I was shocked that 6 people die each day from alcohol poisoning. My new eBook will give parents and their drinking age high school and college students key facts to help avoid the problems that have claimed far too many lives,” Dr. Rybacki said.
Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on Alcohol tells:
- Crucial drug interactions and combinations to avoid
- Definitions of binge and risky drinking and when to get help
- Helpful objective websites where you can read further and much more
When medicines matter, it’s the Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs.
To schedule an interview contact Dr. James Rybacki at http://www.EssentialGuideToPrescriptionDrugs.com, the office number above. Find his books on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/author/jamesrybacki