Nokomis, IL (PRWEB) June 01, 2015
Six MarkNet Alliance members received recognition in the 2015 National Auctioneers Association Marketing Competition, geared to the auction industry.
The awards, presented in partnership with USA TODAY, are the primary contest for NAA members to spotlight their marketing and advertising campaigns. This year’s recipients include:
Print and Digital Division
Category 1: Postcards
- Barry Hansen, GPPA, Hansen & Young Auctioneers, Prairie Farm, Wisconsin, Sewing Business Liquidation (Business Liquidation)
- Barry Hansen, GPPA, Hansen & Young Auctioneers, Prairie Farm, Wisconsin, Multiple Farm Machinery (Machinery & Equipment)
Category 2: Brochures & Catalogs
- Troy Crowe, Sheridan Realty & Auction Co., Corunna, Michigan, Mitchell Museum (Automobiles & Trucks)
Category 4: Public Relations and Marketing
- Samantha Rowell, CAI, Rowell Auctions, Inc., Moultrie, Georgia, Estate of Dorothy H. Cooke (News Release)
- D. Anthony Kaufman, CAI, Kaufman Realty & Auctions, Sugarcreek, Ohio, Second Place, Selling at Steiner (Auctioneer in Auction)
- D. Anthony Kaufman, CAI, Kaufman Realty & Auctions, Sugarcreek, Ohio, Reading at Stingels (Estates and Personal Property)
- Curt Yoder, Kaufman Realty & Auctions, Sugarcreek, Ohio, Second Place, Sommers (Estate & Personal Property)
- Bryce Hansen, GPPA, Hansen & Young Auctioneers, Prairie Farm, Wisconsin, All Line Up (Farm Auction)
These winners were among those from 18 states and South Africa and were selected from 910 entries. A panel of marketing and advertising professionals made the picks using criteria considerations such as creativity, ad effectiveness, clarity, and visual appeal.
For a complete list of winners, visit http://www.auctioneers.org.
MarkNet Alliance is a national, membership-based network of auction companies with proven track records and thriving businesses. The MarkNet model focuses on making local and regional auction companies even more successful by offering technology resources, networking opportunities and educational training for auctioneers and staff. Members of the alliance conducted over 6,000 auctions in 2014 and sold over $1 billion in assets.
Contact: Claire Eskew, claire(at)marknetalliance(dot)com, (888) 307-6545