Truck Accessories Group, LLC continues to innovate for construction and utility customers with new pickup truck caps, covers and accessories from LEER® and Pace Edwards.
ELKHART, Ind. (PRWEB) September 28, 2015
Truck Accessories Group, LLC (TAG) continues to innovate for customers in the construction and utility sectors. New pickup truck caps, covers and accessories from TAG brands, LEER® and Pace Edwards, combine superior service, engineering expertise and performance to deliver maximum value. New products are on display this week at the International Construction & Utility Equipment Expo (ICUEE) in Louisville, KY.
“The utility and construction sectors continue to experience robust growth, requiring new vehicle solutions that meet evolving needs,” said Jim Blayne, director of fleet sales, TAG Commercial Division. “Our expertly engineered and manufactured caps, covers and accessories are uniquely capable of taking the abuse utility and construction pros inflict upon their work vehicles.”
At the show, LEER will display several vehicles outfitted with the latest caps and accessories for the utility and construction user, including:
- The DCC cap installed on a 2015 Dodge Ram. The vehicle will be outfitted with LEER toolboxes, rack, the Bedslide storage system and BedRug polypropolene protective floor covering.
- The 2015 Ford F-150 will feature LEER’s 100RCC cap, complementing the design of the pickup truck while delivering superior functionality.
- A 2015 GMC Canyon will be featured with the high-performance 180CC fiberglass cap, along with top-of-the-line accessories.
“Durability is critical to our utility and construction customers, and that’s greatly influenced our approach to developing Pace Edwards commercial products,” said Vern Kaufman, sales & business development manager, Pace Edwards. “Both the Vertical Door System and RUBC are designed to both function superbly and hold up to daily use in the field.”
Professionals attending this week’s ICUEE show will learn about U.S.-made caps and covers from LEER and Pace Edwards, including:
- LEER 100RCC – A custom-fit fiberglass cap designed as a workhorse for 2015 F-150, Colorado and Canyon pickups. A host of features come standard, including a 12-volt fuse box, recessed third brake light, interior headliner and a lifetime limited warranty.
- LEER 180CC– A fiberglass cap designed to enclose approximately 20% more interior space than traditional cab-high caps. The added space delivers extra room for more cargo, translating into fewer trips and lower fuel costs, ultimately contributing to the bottom line. The aerodynamic shape of the 180CC cuts through the wind far more efficiently than traditional truck caps, reducing the coefficient of drag, a key component of highway fuel mileage.
- LEER 180CC – A fiberglass cap designed to enclose approximately 20% more interior space than traditional cab-high caps. The added space delivers extra room for more cargo, translating into fewer trips and lower fuel costs, ultimately contributing to the bottom line. The aerodynamic shape of the 180CC cuts through the wind far more efficiently than traditional truck caps, reducing the coefficient of drag, a key component of highway fuel mileage.
- The Retractable Utility Bed Cover (RUBC) – Available in both manual and electric-powered models, the RUBC is a lightweight hard tonneau delivering secure, convenient storage for tools and a wide variety of equipment.
- Vertical Door System– An innovative roll-up cargo door option for fleet managers, commercial truck up-fitters and truck body manufacturers. The door is powered by an electric motor, making access to cargo areas safer and the operation is hands free.
Manufactured in the U.S. at plants in Elkhart, IN, Woodland, CA, Milton, PA, and Centralia, WA, TAG caps and covers meet exacting demands of the construction and utility industries. Customers can specify products that fit their specific requirements, and have the same product built under precise specifications at three different locations. This capability makes TAG uniquely able to fabricate custom-order products, and deliver them more quickly and at less cost than any other company.
Truck Accessories Group, LLC (TAG) is the parent company of industry-leader LEER, and other important truck accessory brands including Pace Edwards, Century and Raider. TAG is a dominant force in the design, engineering, fabrication, shipping and marketing of pickup truck bed protection products. With more than 40 years of experience in the production of truck caps and tonneaus, TAG has been a driving force behind key advancements that have brought the cap and tonneau industry to where it is today. For more information about the products, brands and manufacturing capabilities of Truck Accessories Group, LLC, visit truckgroup.com.