Large up-front investments of time and money are no longer required; with Averetek Basic and Professional Editions, customers hit the ground running, building campaigns and offering channel enablement resources within minutes.
Seattle, WA / Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 09, 2015
Averetek, (http://www.averetek.com), a global leader in channel marketing automation software and consulting services, today released two new editions of their award-winning channel marketing automation software. Averetek Basic Edition and Averetek Professional Edition join Averetek Enterprise Edition in delivering marketing automation for through-partner marketing scenarios.
Averetek simplifies the process of creating and sharing marketing campaigns for brands who go to market through channel partners. Using Averetek, channel partners can easily customize and co-brand landing pages, email messages, syndicated web content and other marketing resources the brand makes available. The result is increased marketing activity, helping channel partners establish their identity in the market and attract more business.
"We wanted to build a platform that worked for every business, no matter the size,” said Peter Thomas, Averetek’s CEO. “Large up-front investments of time and money are no longer required; with Averetek Basic and Professional Editions, customers hit the ground running, building campaigns and offering channel enablement resources within minutes. We've already seen the impact it's made on our pilot group, and we're tremendously excited to be able to offer it to all."
With a streamlined migration path, brands of all sizes can now enjoy an affordable channel marketing solution:
- Averetek Basic Edition – for small to midsize organizations who want to offer landing pages, emails, events, and more to support their channel partners; available for $2,000 USD/month.
- Averetek Professional Edition – for midsize organizations who want all of the features of Basic Edition and also require syndicated web content, multi-partner events, and a marketing store; available for $4,000 USD/month.
- Averetek Enterprise Edition – for large channel organization who require all of the features of Basic and Professional Editions, plus a more customized and integrated platform; starting at $10,000 USD/month.
Averetek Basic Edition is offered as a free, 30-day trial, which allows brands to evaluate the software without risk and cost to the business.
For More Information
- Averetek will host a webcast to demonstrate Averetek Basic Edition on Friday, September 18, 2015 at noon eastern / 9 am pacific. To register, visit http://www.averetek.com/webcast.
- To start a free, 30-day trial of Averetek Basic Edition, visit http://www.averetek.com/trial.
Averetek is the largest provider of channel marketing automation software in the world with 226,000 users from 56,000 channel partner organizations in 195 countries. Averetek is the partner-led demand generation engine for leading brands like SAP, Google, Citrix, Splunk, FireEye, and Avalara. Averetek’s clients use the platform to enable their channel partners to plan and execute a variety of marketing campaign tactics through simple workflows that generate pipeline and revenue.