Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (PRWEB) January 16, 2015
Cabo San Lucas is a popular honeymoon choice, family destination, and playground for the rich and famous. With a wide variety of activities to choose from, Grand Solmar Timeshare members have the choice of dozens of onsite and close by activities to make for an exciting, memorable vacation. The following are the top rated and requested activities in 2014 and are sure to be popular in 2015 as well.
1. Golf – Los Cabos has several championship golf courses to choose from. Recently Cabo has enjoyed the opening of two new courses on the Pacific coast of Cabo, Quivira, a Jack Nicklaus designed course, and also El Cardonal, Tiger Woods’ first course. Grand Solmar Timeshare owners have requested reservations at Cabo Del Sol ocean course and this leading course is also a Nicklaus design and is one of the challenging and beautiful courses in the area.
2. Deep Sea Fishing – The waters off of Los Cabos are teeming with billfish and a variety of species. The marina is literally minutes away walking for Grand Solmar Timeshare members, so arriving early to go fishing is simple. Whether members are checking off a bucket list item by catching a Marlin or fishing in the richest bill fishing tournament in October, the Cabo fishing scene is second to none.
3. Whale Watching Tours – From November to April a relaxing day on the water or one of the many bay cruises is a great way to see the show put on by the grey and humpback whales. The waters off Baja are warm and thus the whales venture south to birth their calves and play in the warm waters before heading north for the summer months.
4. Action Tours – This really encompasses a wide range of activities from ATV tours, zip line tours, dirt bike tours, and Baja 1000 race track tours. Cabo has several high-speed, high adrenaline activities all of which encompass breathtaking views of the scenery. Guests can plan an exhilarating tour of wild canyon and ride an ATV across the suspension bridge and zip line over a canyon. Jet ski rentals are also very popular in the bay in Cabo San Lucas as well.
5. R&R – One of the most requested activities by guests is, “Where do we go to do nothing?” Many guests wishing to escape the daily grind, traffic, and weather choose not to partake in anything other than a cold drink, a book, and the beach. There are several relaxing beaches that are quiet and peaceful along with many areas of the resort that are made for relaxation.
Grand Solmar Timeshare members are a very diverse group, from avid golfers and anglers to action enthusiasts to relaxation professionals. No matter what an individual is looking for, Cabo San Lucas and Grand Solmar at Land's End has them covered!
Grand Solmar Contact Information:
Av. Solmar No. 1A Col. Centro
Cabo San Lucas, BCS, México