New Port Richey, FL (PRWEB) December 03, 2014
Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc. (BEST), one of the premier regulatory Insurance Continuing Education Course providers in the country, announces that its 2015 Tax Guide and 2015 Reference Guide to Social Security & Medicare are now available for download.
BEST’s Tax Guide contains tax information such as:
- Individual income tax rates
- Long-Term Care insurance premium deductions
- Roth IRA contribution limits and much more
The Tax Guide can be downloaded at:
- Color: http://www.brokered.net/newsletters/guides/index-taxguide.html
- Black & white: http://www.brokered.net/newsletters/guides/index-taxguide-bw.html
BEST’s Reference Guide to Social Security & Medicare contains information such as:
- Social Security income limits
- Medicare Parts A-D deductibles and premiums
- Medicare surtaxes and much more
The Reference Guide to Social Security & Medicare can be downloaded at:
- Color: http://www.brokered.net/newsletters/guides/index-refguide.html
- Black & white: http://www.brokered.net/newsletters/guides/index-refguide-bw.html
(*Please note that BEST does not provide printed copies. Feel free to make as many of your own copies as you need.) (Please be sure to review BEST’s Disclaimer located on the download page.)
BEST assists advisors in staying at the top of their game with its up-to-date, relevant, and cost effective insurance continuing education courses, while also helping them avoid loss of license and incurring fines for non-compliance. Fulfillment of Ethics, Annuity, Suitability, Long-Term Care, and LTCP requirements can also be completed at BEST, as well as, CFP and IMCA continuing education credit. BEST’s insurance continuing education courses are available online, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year.
About Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc.
Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc. (BEST) is a premier financial and insurance continuing education provider for State Insurance professionals, CFP® certificants and IMCA designees. BEST provides the most relevant, timely and reliable CE course content in the industry. Courses are approved nationally and credits are maximized to allow for quick and easy completion. BEST conducts and administers over 500 continuing education classes throughout the country, which on average are attended by over 61,000 insurance agents, accountants and lawyers annually. BEST also conducts national symposiums and seminars with an average attendance of over 100 Financial Advisors throughout the country.