This event is a rare opportunity for love industry professionals from all around the world to share their expertise on how they have built a business around helping others find love. – Lisa Clampitt, Founder and President of the Matchmaking Institute
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 19, 2015
The Matchmaking Institute announced that it will hold its 13th annual International Matchmakers and Date Coaches Conference from April 23 – 25 at The Manhattan Penthouse, with an incredible line-up of expert speakers. At this premier event venue on Fifth Avenue, the matchmaking and date coaching community will come together to learn about the best practices of modern, personalized relationship services throughout the world.
The agenda will feature everything from a pre-conference boot camp that introduces the field of matchmaking to an uncovering of the secrets of Paul Carrick Brunson, a matchmaker who built a seven-figure business, to the findings of Dr. Helen Fisher, the leading expert on the biological component of love and attraction, to after-parties with golden networking opportunities for both newbies and seasoned matchmakers.
Speakers will present on topics including:
- The State of the Art and Business of Matchmaking in 2015
- A Scientific Guide to Love and Dating
- Managing the Neurochemical Rollercoaster of Love
- Growth Strategies – Expanding your Love Business to More Markets and Across More Products
- Your Story of Persuasion
- The Art of the Pitch
- Getting Published: From Book Idea to Publication and Everything Beyond
- Three Steps to Creating your Revenue Breakthrough
- Intuitive Selling Panel – How to have a Conversation that Inspires Potential Clients to Say Yes
- ABC’s of Intimacy
- Helping Clients with Body Image and Weight Challenges
- What I Learned Working for Two Billionaires
- What Everyone Wants to Know But is Afraid to Ask
For more information on The Matchmakers and Date Coaches Conference 2015, including the complete agenda and bios of speakers, please visit http://matchmakinginstitute.com/conference.
MORE ABOUT THE MATCHMAKING INSTITUTE:
The Matchmaking Institute is the only authoritative voice of the international matchmaking industry with its members providing a reputable and ethical service. It strives to increase the industry’s public and media awareness, raise its standards, and enhance its image. The Institute provides training for new matchmakers, ongoing professional education and tools for experienced matchmakers.