The continual evolution of the Zift Solutions platform has channel organizations turning to Zift to help them exceed objectives, strengthen their brands and capture more revenue.
Research Triangle Park, NC (PRWEB) January 29, 2015
Zift Solutions, a leading provider of channel marketing automation solutions, today announced that it is continuing its strong forward momentum into 2015. Product enhancements are furthering customer successes in channel partner marketing and sales and the company has added several high-profile clients to its growing customer base. The recent acquisition of Marketing Advocate, a longtime innovator in the channel marketing and Through Partner Marketing Automation (TMPA) space, accelerates Zift Solutions’ commitment to delivering the most comprehensive and compelling solutions for increasing channel sales. Plus, the company is rapidly expanding its global footprint and building a dedicated team of employees to serve clients worldwide.
“2014 was a great year for Zift Solutions, full of significant accomplishments for our company and our customers, and we are looking forward to another year of aggressive growth in 2015,” said Ken Romley, President and CEO of Zift Solutions. “More and more channel sales organizations are recognizing the value and importance of channel marketing automation and the demonstrated success of our clients coupled with the continual evolution of the Zift Solutions platform has channel organizations turning to Zift to help them exceed objectives, strengthen their brands and capture more revenue.”
Some key 2014 accomplishments that are propelling Zift Solutions growth and success include:
- Strategic acquisition of Marketing Advocate, a Teakwood Capital Company, fellow Gartner “Cool Vendor” and longtime innovator in channel marketing and Through Partner Marketing Automation (TPMA).
- 50% employee growth driven by the Marketing Advocate acquisition and new hires.
- 120% customer base growth over 2013, including the addition of several high-profile enterprise and SMB clients.
- Expanded product functionality and capabilities, including social media enhancements, integrated tele-qualification and a next-generation User Interface, all of which help channel organizations strengthen their online presence, enhance mobility, improve lead generation, build awareness, nurture relationships and drive sales.
- 66% increase in Zift Solutions users, which now expand across more than 140 countries worldwide.
- 126% increase in number of leads created for users.
- 36% increase in number of website form submissions for users.
- 180% increase in number of users now using social media syndication.
- 188% increase in number of social posts sent by users.
About Zift Solutions
Zift Solutions increases channel sales and boosts marketing impact with a superior technology platform, a complete channel marketing success framework and global customer care. Leading channel driven organizations around the world leverage Zift Solutions’ cloud-based platform to automate co-branded marketing, empower collaborative selling and measure results with powerful analytics. Visit http://www.ziftsolutions.com to learn more about Zift Solutions, join the conversation via our blog Channel Chatter and follow us on twitter @zift.