We believe the road to savings should be more traveled – that’s why we’re bringing a taste of our full conference to more geographies this year.
Charlotte, N.C. (PRWEB) June 18, 2015
Verian announced today that they are taking their ELEVATE Conference on the road, stopping in Philadelphia, Pa, on June 25, and moving on to Dallas, Texas, on September 17.
This one-day, high-impact conference features a number of sessions designed to help financial and procurement professionals streamline Source-to-Pay processes within their organizations, creating strategic efficiencies and driving savings that dramatically impact margins and profitability.
Speakers at the conference include the following financial and procurement leaders who are spearheading transformative changes in their organizations and others:
- Heidi Murphy, Director of Procurement, YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
- Shawn Galligan, Purchasing and Administrative Controls Manager, Cornell Scott-Hill Health Center
- Mark Robinson, Contracts Manager II, Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Tim Murphy, Vice President, Privatin Consulting
- Tehseen Dahya, President and CEO, Verian
- Dana Marxer Saylors, Vice President Product Strategy, Verian
- Hadi Chemaly, Senior Product Manager, Verian
- Kristian O'Meara, Managing Director, Americas, BravoSolution
Topics for the day include:
- Transforming procurement and finance through Purchase-to-Pay solutions
- Best practices in Strategic Sourcing
- Case studies from company leaders driving value at their organizations
- The business case for P2P, and how to maximize ROI from P2P systems
- Demonstrations of the market-leading P2P and Strategic Sourcing solutions
- Best practices, tips and tricks to make the everyday easier
The day wraps up with a reception and dinner at R2L Restaurant where attendees will have the opportunity to network with peers, industry experts, and Verian’s product strategy team.
“We believe the road to savings should be more traveled – that’s why we’re bringing a taste of our full conference to more geographies this year,” said Tehseen Dahya, President and CEO of Verian. “We are packing the day full of actionable takeaways that can be employed immediately to help attendees drive value at their organizations.”
Verian is a worldwide leader in purchase-to-pay solutions. Creating visibility and control over clients’ indirect spending, we help organizations achieve dramatic cost savings and contract compliance. We drive value beyond implementation by helping organizations bring every pocket of spend under management with our proven See-Manage-Save approach. Learn more by visiting Verian.com.