With Glaro Inc.’s industry leading selection of choices at every stage of production, customers can essentially build their own carts to meet a wide array of specifications and needs.
Hauppauge, NY (PRWEB) November 02, 2015
Glaro Inc. is pleased to announce that it continues to widen the availability of what is offered to its customers, making its well known Glaro Glider bellman cart line one of the most versatile in the industry. Going into 2016, Glaro Inc. customers are empowered to choose design features on almost every major aspect of their carts.
Glaro Inc. executives explain that the following choices are available:
- The Design (multiple styles)
- The Size (3 sizes available 35”, 40”, or 48” lengths)
- Types of Wheels (non-marking pneumatic or non-marking solid rubber)
- Number of Wheels (6 wheels vs. 4 wheels)
- The Color of The Wheels (black or grey wheels with silver or brass forks)
- Types of Deck Covering (carpet, aluminum, steel or vinyl)
- Finish of The Deck Covering (carpeting (7 colors), satin aluminum, powder coated steel (29 choices) and coin design vinyl (choice of color of black or grey)
- Finish of The Tubular Frames (satin aluminum, tarnish proof satin brass, or 29 textured or smooth powder coat finishes)
- Color of The Bumper (black or grey)
- Additional Options (removable side containment rails, removable shelves, locking wheels, carpets with logos)
“With Glaro Inc.’s industry leading selection of choices at every stage of production, customers can essentially build their own carts to meet a wide array of specifications and needs,” says Robert Betensky, Executive Vice President. “Also, our designs are unique and our carts are designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.”
Recently, vinyl decking was added as an option in response to customer demand for decking that can be disinfected and is extremely durable indoors and out. “One customer added satin brass hooks to contrast against a blue frame to create an elegant, royal look,” according to Plant Manager Bob Glass.
Other recent customers have specified new powder coat colors on cart frames while using a satin brass finish on other parts of the carts. Glaro Inc. reports that they are seeing customers take the reins and order carts to achieve a desired look that is also unique. “When you add it all up, customers have more unique choices with Glaro Inc. carts than any other manufacturer,” says Robert Betensky. “That empowers customers to get as close to their vision as possible.”
Even when it comes to shipping, customers have more choices. Almost all carts can be shipped via UPS, which tends to be less expensive than other methods, and they can be produced and generally ship within one to two weeks, satisfying all customers. “Everything we do is in our customer’s best interests.”
For more information on Glaro Glider bellman carts, visit Glaro Inc.’s website at: http://glaro.com/bellman.htm
About Glaro Incorporated
Glaro Inc., a New York based company, manufacturers product lines including bellman and luggage carts, platform trucks, metal trash receptacles, smokers’ posts and receptacles, crowd control posts and systems, safety barriers, signs, sign frames, directories, menu display stands, coat hanging equipment, coat trees, indoor umbrella holders, wet umbrella bag stands and bags, metal planters, and key drop boxes. The company recently launched a line of disinfecting wipe dispensers, FDA approved wipes, and coordinating receptacles.