“As a forward thinking company, we’re excited to have a website that reflects who we are and highlights the innovative products and solutions that make us unique,” said Chief Executive Officer Bill Hayward.
MONTEREY, CA (PRWEB) September 15, 2015
Hayward today announced the launch of a redesigned version of its website, http://www.haywardlumber.com. “As a forward thinking company, we’re excited to have a website that reflects who we are and highlights the innovative products and solutions that make us unique,” said Chief Executive Officer Bill Hayward.
In addition to a modern design, the website now features quick access to store locations and personnel and detailed information about a wide range of products beyond lumber. These products include windows, doors and cabinets, ventilation systems, waterproofing solutions, and Hayward’s proprietary Fast Floor, a pre-cut floor joist system that saves builders time and money. The website also highlights other innovative solutions, including the newly launched Hayward Healthy Home, http://www.haywardhealthyhome.com, as well as in-depth resources for builders and architects.
To help customers better understand Hayward’s complete range of building products, services, and solutions, the new http://www.haywardlumber.com includes the following enhancements:
- Improved structure, search, navigation and a more standardized menu.
- Expanded product and services content including technical information, educational videos, and customer testimonials.
- Streamlined access to store information including maps, phone numbers, people, and product information.
- Detailed calendar of upcoming events like Hayward’s weekly product knowledge seminars and special in-store events as well as up-to-date company and industry news, including information on key issues of interest like minimizing builder liability.
- Dedicated sections for different types of customers, (builders, architects, and homeowners) so each can quickly access relevant product and service information.
About Hayward Corporation
Hayward has been supplying lumber, building materials, services, and solutions to the construction market since 1919. A fourth-generation family-owned operation, Monterey-based Hayward Corporation now includes seven lumberyards in San Mateo, Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara counties as well as six Hayward Design Centers, Hayward Building Systems, a roof truss manufacturing facility in Guadalupe, California, and Hayward Healthy Home. Hayward has been recognized as one of the top 60 Lumberyards in the country by ProSales Magazine and as 2015 Entrepreneur of the Year by the LBM Journal. For more information about the company, visit http://www.haywardlumber.com or call 831-643-1900 ext. 223.