We are pleased to offer this new learning model, which we believe is a highly effective and convenient way to learn SharePoint while meeting the scheduling needs of our students.
Nashville, Tenn. (PRWEB) February 18, 2016
PremierPoint Solutions has introduced a new learning option called FLEXclass, which enables students to choose the SharePoint course they want and complete it at their own pace within a flexible one-week schedule. Everything they need to take the course is provided – including access to an expert instructor to answer questions.
The FLEXclass option gives students a very affordable way to take a PremierPoint Solutions training class on their own schedule, within a FLEXweek (a week in which FLEXclasses are offered).
A FLEXclass is based on the same lecture, demo and training materials used in live classes, and the hands-on labs and virtual lab environment are exactly the same as well. The only difference is the instructor’s lecture and demos are recorded instead of live.
“We are pleased to offer this new learning model, which we believe is a highly effective and convenient way to learn SharePoint while meeting the scheduling needs of our students,” said Senior Instructor Robert Schley. “Students will love the flexibility and affordability of this option,” he added.
According to Schley, FLEXclass training has the following benefits:
- Quality training equally effective as “live” training without the live training price tag
- Same material as live classes, but allowing more flexible scheduling
- Recorded lecture and demo content make it easy to review material as often as desired to enhance clarification and comprehension
- Recorded lecture and demo content allow the user to skip material he/she is already familiar with and concentrate on learning new (unfamiliar) concepts and skills
- Simulated true-to-life lab environment allows a student to repeat lab work as often as necessary or desired – at whatever time of day the student chooses
- Relaxed pace – the student moves through the material at the pace he/she prefers, completing the material within the seven-day learning “window”
- Interruptions are not a problem. The student can deal with the situation and come back to the material
- Better than eLearning, because an instructor is available to coach the student through email interaction
- A more practical/more complete learning experience than eLearning, because the student works through hands-on lab exercises which simulate real-world work scenarios in a virtual environment – not simply click-through screen shots
Since 2003, PremierPoint Solutions has been writing and teaching SharePoint training courses designed to provide a learning experience that is unique and focused on solving real business problems. Numerous Fortune 1000 companies, as well as many smaller organizations, have used PremierPoint Solutions to train members of their workforce.
The new FLEXclass model rounds out the company’s existing training options, which include in-person classroom training, live online and private training for groups.
Based in Nashville, Tenn., PremierPoint Solutions is a Microsoft Certified Partner and a nationwide leader in expert-led in-person and online public classes on SharePoint products and technologies. The company’s software division professionally develops high-quality commercial add-ons for SharePoint.