Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 25, 2014
The Global Energy Drinks Report 2013 is an essential guide for anyone with an interest in the global Energy drinks market and forms part of Canadean’s best selling series of global soft drinks reports. Energy drinks overtook iced/rtd coffee drinks in 2011 and no longer represent the smallest category in the soft drinks spectrum. Average global per capita consumption remains low at just over one litre, but the level is growing year on year and has doubled since 2006. As energy drinks tend to carry a relatively high price per litres, they attract significant new supplier attention. Brand proliferation is consequently high, but few products attain lasting success.
Complete report available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-energy-drinks-report-2013-market-report.html.
The Global Energy Drinks Report for 2013 comprises of data tables and supporting text, providing information at a global, regional and country level. The report is compiled from Canadean’s extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers ‘on the ground’. Comprising of 82 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews, plus a global summary, the Global Energy Drinks Report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends in the energy drinks category worldwide.
Key Features and Benefits
- Data includes energy drinks consumption volumes (million litres and litres per capita) from 2007 to 2012, plus forecasts to 2016 by country.
- Percentage markets shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2011 and 2012 actuals, plus 2013forecasts).
- Leading companies’ market shares for 2011 and 2012 are provided.
- A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2012 are identified by country.
- Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and private label.
Key Market Issues
- Two thirds of total energy drinks volume was carbonated in 2012, slightly less than 2011. The carbonated segment has been losing share since 2009, influenced by still product gains in North America.
- As in the preceding seven years, low calorie products comprised just 4% of the energy drinks category in 2012. The macho image linked to energy drinks is a potential influence here.
- Assisted by a broadening range of pack sizes (from 5cl to in excess of 50cl) metal can captured the most volume (61%) in 2012. But PET has become the most dynamic packaging material, having risen from a 10% share in 2007 to 19% in 2012.
- In 2012 68% of volume comprised of original energy flavoured products, a large but shrinking share, having been over 80% prior to 2004. Amongst other single flavours lemon (3%) was the most popular in 2012, followed by orange and then coffee.
Buy a report copy at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=133044.
Releated Reports on Energy Drink Market:
Global Sports and Energy Drinks: Where Consumer Lifestyles and “Lifestyle Branding” Meet at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-sports-and-energy-drinks-where-consumer-lifestyles-and-lifestyle-branding-meet-market-report.html.
Global Sports and Energy Drinks: Where Consumer Lifestyles and “Lifestyle Branding” Meet global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Soft Drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The analysis can focus on value and volume for both off trade and on trade.
Browse more reports on Energy Drinks Market Reports at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/food-beverage/beverages/energy-drinks.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.