My FSA Express™ Mobile gives clients and their employees the ability to get the information they want and need with the touch of a button.
Schaumburg, IL (PRWEB) January 07, 2016
benefitexpress, the leading middle market, cloud-based platform for employee benefits and health exchange services, has released a new mobile app – My FSA Express™ Mobile. With the new app, accessing your FSA account on the go just got a whole lot easier.
My FSA Express™ Mobile provides a single access point for participants to manage consumer driven healthcare and other tax favored benefit accounts. The app shares user authentication with participants’ My FSA Express™ accounts, meaning that once registered online, users can simply download the app and login to gain mobile access to their benefit account(s).
“My FSA Express™ Mobile gives clients and their employees the ability to get the information they want and need with the touch of a button. The world is shifting more and more towards mobile every day, and it is vital to be a part of the change and to offer this app to our clients,” says Kerry Jenkins, Director of Shared Services for benefitexpress.
Other My FSA Express™ Mobile features include:
- View account balances, plan details, and recent transactions.
- Receive optional mobile alerts including, but not limited to: low balance, year-end reminder, personal information changes, run-out reminder, payroll deposit received, monthly balance update, and benefit debit card lost/stolen.
- Snap a receipt image to submit for reimbursement or card substantiation.
- Contact benefitexpress' Customer Care Center with the touch of a button.
- Fund your HSA account from a checking/savings account.
- Transfer funds or pay bills from your HSA account.
- The app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
To find out more regarding the new My FSA Express™ Mobile app, please visit http://www.benefitexpress.info/my-fsa-express-mobile or contact benefitexpress at sales(at)mybenefitexpress.com.
benefitexpress is the leading middle market, cloud-based platform for employee benefits and health exchange services, with a focus on flexibility. By offering technology that integrates all benefits, in a one stop shop, benefitexpress provides simplicity to complex plans and offers a very custom-made experience to engage and educate employees while offering employers an ease of benefit management that is unmatched in market. benefitexpress provides a full range of services including, benefit enrollment, management and administration as well as direct bill services, reimbursement account administration, carrier bill reconciliation, total compensation statements, and a full service call center.