St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) January 06, 2016
YM Learning, YourMembership’s Learning Management division, was recently the proud recipient of the most awards from the 2015 Talented Learning LMS Vendor Awards, which recognizes four types of Learning Management Systems including corporate, academic, continuing education and association.
Over the past year, YM Learning has experienced over 38% growth in 2015, and anticipates similar growth in 2016.
Crowd Wisdom™, YM Learning’s LMS platform, is one of the fastest-growing, and most successful, products the membership-focused technology company offers.
The American Society for Radiological Technicians sought YourMembership when looking for ways to provide Radiological Technologists continuing education: “Online education has become more and more important [for us] the last few years. That’s why six years ago we switched to the Crowd Wisdom™ platform to do our online education, and it has been very successful for our members and non-members alike, coming to purchase products to move their careers forward and provide safe and quality patient care in the US and around the world,” said Myke Kudlas, ASRT Chief Academic Officer.
Clients like the Heating, Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) choose YourMembership for the full scope of services offered and ease of use.
“HARDI decided to go with YM Learning because back when we were looking for a [learning] solution, their full suite of functionality seemed to match our robust needs. We enjoyed our interactions with their sales and service departments, and have enjoyed our relationship ever since.”
In a reflection of that superb customer experience, YourMembership’s Tamer Ali was also honorably mentioned for Best LMS Demonstrator.
As YM Learning continues to expand and evolve, more and more customers are aware of the importance and growth opportunities in incorporating an LMS into their associations. Most recently, YM Learning helped the Association for Talent Development (ATD) launch their first asynchronous Adult Learning Certificate program, “The CrowdWisdom™ platform has given ATD the opportunity to expand our footprint in the online learning space and allowed us to move toward a more blended approach for our face-to-face professional development programs,” noted Amy Harrison, Manager of Education for ATD. “As the primary association for learning and development professionals, our audience expects ATD to provide not only the best content and facilitators, but also the best learning technologies. The YM Learning team worked closely with us to develop the right user experience for both our learners and our facilitators,” she said.
YourMembership was awarded
• The Best Channel and Partners LMS award, presented to an LMS vendor who actively promotes channel learning on their website with product offerings, case studies, webinars, and client testimonials;
• The Best Continuing Educating award, presented to an LMS vendor who has e-commerce capabilities and a strategic ability to dynamically group users for target marketing and promotions;
• The Best LMS Demonstrator award, presented to Gary Underhill, for his ability to deliver an impactful demonstration every time while doing it better than other organizations the buyer is evaluating;
• and The Association LMS award, presented to an LMS vendor who has a tight integration with association management systems, B2B and B2C e-commerce, globalization, audience segmentation, mobile responsiveness, usable social learning, virtual classrooms, webcasting tools, and many more skills.
• YourMembership was also honorably mentioned for Best Customer LMS
YourMembership, a cloud-based technology company, helps associations drive revenue and growth through career centers and buyer's guides, and increase their relevance through innovative learning tools. As the largest association management software provider, YourMembership provides comprehensive membership solutions to over 4,300 customers in 32 countries with 20 million members served worldwide.