APPLETON, Wis. (PRWEB) January 12, 2016
Creative Group Inc., [http://www.creativegroupinc.com a full-service performance improvement company, today announced its new brand messaging along with the launch of a new, enhanced website that details the depth and breadth of its offerings in an exciting, visually appealing and easy-to-navigate design.
The new brand messaging supports Creative Group’s focus on designing programs and experiences that help inspire clients, employees and channel partners reach their full potential and ties the company to its purpose. Whether companies want to solve their business challenges with a sales meeting or an incentive and recognition program, Creative Group helps them deliver solutions that improve corporate and individual performance.
“As we have grown and evolved, we thought it was time to refresh our brand so it reflects our broader range of services and better aligns with our core purpose,” said Janet Traphagen, president of Creative Group. “From incentive and recognition programs to end-to-end meeting and event management, the global programs we design and experiences we create help people to reach their full potential. We call it ‘thrivability.’ In essence, our goal is to help people thrive.”
One of the objectives of the new website was to provide greater information about the company’s solutions, which are:
- Global meetings and events: customized sales meetings, channel partner meetings, national conferences, product launches, life sciences meetings, expos and once-in-a-lifetime events to fit a company’s specific needs and deliver high returns.
- Global group incentive travel: travel programs that deliver exceptional experiences in the most exciting destinations around the world to successfully drive behavior and build brand loyalty.
- Employee engagement and recognition: peer-to-peer recognition, manager-to-associate recognition, nomination awards, spot awards, service awards and life celebrations to engage and retain top people.
- Sales incentives: personalized reward options to increase revenue, drive profitability, change the product mix or reduce sales inefficiencies.
- Channel loyalty: incentive and reward programs for valuable channel partners, dealers, distributors, brokers and agents to directly influence the willingness, interest and energy of the channel partner to sell and support a company’s products and services.
Other content at the site includes:
- A dynamic homepage that highlights Creative Group’s core solutions along with its beliefs and approach to customers and their needs.
- Detailed descriptions of the performance challenges that companies may face and Creative Group’s approach to program design to address them.
- Case studies showcasing Creative Group’s customer success stories.
- Company blog.
About Creative Group
Creative Group, a Direct Travel company, is a full-service performance improvement company. The company specializes in engagement, incentive and recognition solutions, and end-to-end meeting and event management. An industry leader, Creative Group has been honored with the CMI 25 Award, which recognizes the top 25 most influential meetings and incentive management companies in the U.S., since the award's inception in 2007. A Direct Travel company, Creative Group was founded in 1970 and has served clients in financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, retail, technology, hospitality and more.
Employing over 150 people, the company is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin. It also has a large office in suburban Chicago and satellite offices in Detroit and Los Angeles.
Creative Group, Let’s Thrive and Thrivability are service marks of Creative Group, Inc