WIXOM, Mich. (PRWEB) January 08, 2016
Celebrating this season filled with generosity, team members in RevSpring’s family of companies from across the country worked together to make the holidays a little brighter for many children and families.
Collectively, the team contributed more than $20,000 in charitable donations including:
- Nearly 800 toys to Toys for Tots to provide gifts for children who otherwise might have faced an empty tree on Christmas morning
- More than 25,000 meals were donated to food banks in Mich., N. J., and Penn., with the donation in Mich., being multiplied by a matching gift from Ford Motor Company
- $9000 donation to ARMing Heroes to assist veterans struggling with past due receivables
- $2000 donation to the Susan G. Koman Foundation
- Homemade baked goods to the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen
“The true meaning of the holiday spirit has been embodied by the generosity of our entire team,” said Tim Schriner, president and chief executive officer of RevSpring. “I am proud of the efforts made to ensure a memorable holiday for many children and families in need.”
RevSpring’s core service offerings include data hygiene and analytics, secure document creation and delivery, multi-channel communications, electronic billing and archival services and online payment tools, all while ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines. RevSpring holds multiple security certifications including PCI DSS Level 1, HIPAA/HITECH and SSAE 16 SOC 2 and maintains rigorous legislative and regulatory compliance programs. It serves a large and diverse customer base across the healthcare, receivables management, financial services, insurance, home services and other end-markets. Its family of companies includes Talksoft, Revenue Advantage, TECH LOCK and Healthcare Revenue Strategies. To learn more visit http://www.revspringinc.com.