Destin, Florida (PRWEB) January 11, 2016
This year’s Snowbird Fest Gulf Coast, Saturday, January 23, in Orange Beach, is making it even easier for Snowbirds from across the Florida Gulf Coast to attend, with buses departing Destin and Fort Walton, the morning of January 23, 2016, that will continue on to Snowbird Fest in Orange Beach, then board again in route to a casino in Biloxi! Pre-registration is required for snowbirds wanting to ride the bus by Monday Jan.18. This should make for quite a fun day with the festivities and entertainment of Snowbird Fest combined with an afternoon of gaming on the Mississippi coast. Alabama Snowbirds can also register to ride a second bus being provided from the Orange Beach event to Biloxi and back.
“We want to give our Snowbirds a full day of fun with an opportunity to ride a bus to a casino in Biloxi after attending Snowbird Fest. At the same time, the bus makes it even easier for those from Florida to get to the event,” said Alison Stinnett, general manager of The Snowbird Company, the nation’s top resource for Snowbirds looking for their winter homes. “The cost to ride the bus is $15 per person, but each person gets $15 credit at the casino. And the first fifty people who call to register for the bus get to ride free!”
The bus, sponsored by Good Times Tours, boards at the Destin Track Amusement Park at 7am and Fort Walton Beach Boardwalk at 7:20am for the trip to Snowbird Fest. The bus leaves Snowbird Fest at 11am and arrives in Biloxi at 12:30, giving guests four hours to enjoy the casino before the return trip. Alabama Snowbirds may leave their cars in the parking lot at The Wharf. Call (251) 454-4111 for more information and to register for the bus trip. Remember, the first 50 callers get the free ride, so call now.
- Snowbird Fest Gulf Coast is 9am to 1pm at the Event Center at The Wharf in Orange Beach, Alabama.
- Now in its 5th year, Snowbird Fest Gulf Coast typically draws thousands from across the Gulf Coast.
- More than 50 sponsors and vendors expected with restaurant food samplings, information, and giveaways, plus great door prizes and live entertainment.
- Enjoy two musical tributes to Kenny & Dolly, magic acts by Cane’s Capers, and a display of classic cars from the South Alabama British Car Club.
- Admission to Snowbird Fest Gulf Coast is free but registration is required. Save time by registering online at http://www.snowbirdfest/gulfcoast.
- Register for the casino trip by calling (251) 454-4111 - riders first pre-register to attend the event, by visiting http://www.SnowbirdFest.com, before calling, so that we can verify you on our list.
- Corporate Sponsors for this year’s SnowbirdFest Gulf Coast include South Baldwin Medical Center, Southern Rentals & Real Estate, Good Time Tours, and Wind Creek Casino & Hotel. Other exhibitors already signed up include The Original Oyster House, Royal Cup Coffee, Costco, The Gulf Bowl, Flora Bama, Acme Oyster House, the Perdido Key Chamber of Commerce, Foley Beach Express, Glen Lakes Golf Course, Lake Forest Golf Course, Gulf Adventure Center, The Crab Trap, Colette, Noland Health/The Haven, AlaGulf Realty, Belton Hearing Aid Center, Answered Prayer Home Care, Young’s Suncoast, Flora-Bama Worship on the Water, Seniors Blue Book, Wharf Retail Properties, Sunset Properties, Fishers at Orange Beach Marina, Orange Beach Lifestyle & Performance Medicine, Therapeutic Strategies of Alabama, Alabama Coastal Foundation, and the South Alabama British Car Club.
The annual Snowbird Fest is organized and produced by The Snowbird Company, an established brand that tailors to the lodging needs of thousands of winter travelers each year. The company includes both regional and state-specific highly visible rent-by-owner websites (such as http://www.AmericanSnowbird.com, http://www.FloridaSnowbird.com, http://www.AlabamaSnowbird.com, http://www.MississippiSnowbird.com, http://www.ArizonaSnowbird.com, and others) catering to the snowbird lifestyle and garnering more than 116 million hits, and over 750,000 visitors each year. The sites offer an array of beach condominiums, beach houses, villas, and hotel rooms at discounted, offseason and multi-month rates.