Cloud Computing Customer Conference 2016 is the only place where cloud computing end users and cloud computing vendors can connect to accelerate cloud computing successful adoption.
Beijing (PRWEB) January 12, 2016
Cloud computing has transformed from an ambitious concept into a mainstream tool in recent years. As CIO/CTOs need to operate a lightweight, leaner and more efficient IT shop, cloud based applications and services have been well received by cloud computing customers working to support the highly demanding and dramatically changing enterprise. However, cloud computing still face challenges.
On 24-25 March 2016, The 8th Cloud Computing Customer Conference (CCCC 2016 | http://thecloudcon.com) will be held in Beijing. CCCC 2016 is specially designed for cloud computing customers from various industries to explore critical cloud computing issues, connect with other executives in various stages of cloud computing projects and learn about the latest cloud computing solutions. CCCC is the only place where cloud computing end users and cloud computing vendors can connect to accelerate cloud computing successful adoption. The event will allow attendees to build relationships with IT executive peers, attend end user educational sessions and network in an intimate and focused environment. Attendees are encouraged to share ideas, explore technology solutions and learn about the latest cloud computing topics and trends.
As an IT leader, now is the time to produce real business value for your organization. CCCC will help C-level executives better understand the true capabilities of cloud computing and the transformational opportunities it can bring. Through a unique blend of focused CIO/CTO think tanks, executive visions panel discussions, analyst Q&As, visionary keynote presentations and networking breaks, technology executives will share insight and gain critical takeaways. CCCC agenda offers a balanced schedule that will maximize your time and efforts, providing you with ideas and strategies truly capable of changing business practices.
CCCC 2016 hot topics include:
- Delivering Change in a DevOps and Cloud World
- The Future of IoT Middleware is Cloud-centric and Hybrid
- Cloud-based Data and Services
- Cloud Container Technology’s Impact on your Business
- Agile, DevOps, and Automation in Software Delivery
- Trusted Cloud and Security: Understand, Evaluate and Mitigate Risk
- Cloud Infrastructure & Cloud Data Center Management
- Simplify IT infrastructure by Using Complete Cloud Services Portfolio
- Business Transformation in the Next Generation of Cloud Technology
- Security and Visibility in the Age of IaaS
- Containerized Storage for the Enterprise Cloud
- New Ways to Deploy and Manage Applications
- Evolution from Big Data to Smart Data
- Full Stack Application Security in the Cloud
- A Cloud and IoT Way of Thinking: From Egosystems to Ecosystems
- Cross-Channel Marketing in a Cloud-Driven, Digital World
- Harnessing the Power of Open Data Cloud for Better Decision Making
- Best Practices to Move to the Cloud etc.
Special feature of industry tracks include:
- Banking and Financial Service
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilitites
- Travel & Transportation etc.
Special feature of technology tracks include:
- Container Technology
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Big Data Analysis in Cloud
- Open Cloud Platform
- Trusted Cloud and Internet Security
- Enterprise Mobility
- Cloud and New Generation IT etc.
About Cloud Computing Customer Conference 2016
Cloud Computing Customer Conference 2016 is specially designed for cloud computing customers from various industries to explore critical cloud computing issues, connect with other executives in various stages of cloud computing projects and learn about the latest cloud computing solutions. http://thecloudcon.com
Register online (http://thecloudcon.com/register/) now, Any registration questions, please send email to registration(at)thecloudcon(dot)com
- Sponsorship / Exhibition
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at the event, please click here (http://thecloudcon.com/sponsors/) or send your email to sponsorship(at)thecloudcon(dot)com
- Cloud Computing Customer Choice Awards
Learn more about awards selection process, please click here (http://thecloudcon.com/awards/) or send your email to awards(at)thecloudcon(dot)com
- Media Partnership
For media partners related inquiries, contact us at partners(at)thecloudcon(dot)com