"Vizor chose to sponsor the 10th GCC Summit because it is the perfect opportunity to hear from, and share information with, global and local regulators from across the region."
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (PRWEB) January 12, 2016
Vizor the world leader in regulatory software, trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators for the collection and validation of highly complex data from Financial Institutions, today announced it will be a Silver level sponsor as well as an exhibitor at the 10th GCC Regulators Summit. Hosted by Thomson Reuters in association with the Abu Dhabi Global Market (AGDM), the Conference will be held January 25th and 26th, 2016 under the patronage of H.E Sultan Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy at the Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Visitors to the Vizor booth in the Summit’s Exhibition Hall will learn:
- How to fundamentally simplify and strengthen financial regulation with a smart, flexible solution that supports the full supervisory lifecycle.
- The latest strategies for financial analysis, on-site inspection, and licensing to produce a complete risk profile.
- How to harness technology to make financial supervision, faster, easier, and more effective for financial regulators.
- Why leading financial regulators such as the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA), Bank of England Prudential Regulation Authority (BoE), and Bank of Canada (BoC) have selected Vizor Software.
“As the leader in regulatory technology, serving the needs of regulators in more than 30 countries” says Conor Crowley, Co-founder and Joint CEO of Vizor, “we chose to sponsor the 10th GCC Summit because it is the perfect opportunity to hear from, and share information with, global and local regulators from across the region.”
Vizor offers a multitude of features that strengthen the entire supervisory lifecycle with data quality controls, reporting, and accurate analysis. Popular Vizor software features allow financial regulators to:
- Effectively automate core financial processes, massively reducing manual work, eliminating errors, and increasing timeliness of data.
- Effectively automate core supervisory processes and provide extensive, intelligent analysis and reporting by collecting all supervisory data via online forms or XBRL/XML/Excel upload.
- Process, monitor and report on both quantitative and qualitative data to present a more holistic and more accurate picture.
- Reduce the risk of error, highlight early warning signs and empower better decision-making.
For more information about the 10th GCC Regulators Summit, visit http://info.risk.thomsonreuters.com/10th-gcc-regulators-summit-home
About Vizor Software
Vizor Software has been the standard for financial regulatory technology since 2000. Leading the way in regulatory supervision software, Vizor Software is trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators from around the globe for the collection, validation and analysis of highly complex data from Financial Institutions. Serving the needs of financial regulators in more than 30 countries, Vizor Software is a trusted partner of large consulting firms and leading XBRL toolset providers. Employing a collaborative, agile approach to implementing regulatory solutions, Vizor Software simplifies and strengthens financial regulation systems. You can learn more and visit Vizor Software at http://vizorsoftware.com or by following Vizor Software on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.