London, UK (PRWEB) January 13, 2016
Data is now driving progress in the fleet industry. With this, a wealth of opportunity has arisen in the fleet space with 3rd party data integration and new data mining and analysis techniques, lighting the path to a far more efficient fleet. Couple this with advances in ADAS and autonomy, that are dramatically increasing safety, and the opportunities for expansion into the leasing, rental and LCV markets, it’s clearly an exciting time to be in the connected fleet industry. But with all these new developments comes a host of new challenges, with data privacy and data access now an increasing concern. The Connected Fleets Europe event will explore these challenges and opportunities in detail to enable technology providers to align their solutions with the fleet market’s latest requirements. The full speaker line-up and agenda so far has been released this week on the website. http://www.tu-auto.com/fleeteurope/
Jamie Muir, Project Director at TU-Automotive said “Connected Fleets Europe is the most established conference dealing with connectivity in the fleet industry. With such a vast amount of change set to befall the industry, it’s now more important than ever to look to the future of connected fleets and that’s just what we’ll be doing this year in Amsterdam.”
The Challenges facing the Connected Fleet Industry
TU-Automotive’s independently researched topics for the event include:
- The Data Challenge: Monetise connected fleet data through 3rd party integration whilst applying advanced analytics to uncover and fully utilise data sets
- Creating a Connected Efficiency System: Connect data from all aspects of the vehicle for a holistic vehicle efficiency system
- Rental, Leasing and LCVs: Explore the connectivity needs of the biggest growth sectors in the fleet industry.
- The Future of deliveries: Understand how innovations in delivery tech. will integrate with the future fleet.
- ADAS TO Autonomy: Look at how autonomous systems such as AEB are already brining about a safer, more efficient fleet
Expert speakers will take to the stage in front of 200+ senior-level attendees. Speakers include Scania, Thatcham Research, Leaseplan, Continental and Hertz amongst 30+ others. See the full agenda and speaker line-up on the website: http://www.tu-auto.com/fleeteurope/
A €400 launch discount is available till the end of the week, Friday 15th January. Register on the website: http://www.tu-auto.com/fleeteurope/register.php
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Project Director | TU-Automotive
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7375 7516 | (USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7516