I give AcctTwo a 10 out of 10 across the board.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) January 18, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP and Business-Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions, announced that Gravity Midstream LLC - a provider of supply, infrastructure, and logistics solutions to the North American petroleum production, refining, and distribution complex - has moved its finance and accounting function onto the AcctTwo BPaaS platform. Gravity Midstream's expertise centers on providing midstream logistics for crude and refined products. The company's oil and products experience lends itself to unique intermodal storage and logistics solutions focused on enhancing opportunity and optionality for their customers. After a rigorous software and services evaluation, Gravity Midstream chose AcctTwo over both on-premises and cloud ERP solutions, as well as other finance and accounting outsourcing providers, as the best fit for the company's needs.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Gravity Midstream:
- As a private equity backed start-up, Gravity Midstream did not have an in-house finance and accounting team that could handle the company's planned growth.
- Gravity was in the process of acquiring multiple assets and needed sophisticated finance and accounting capabilities to manage those assets.
- Gravity was not interested in hiring an in-house accounting team as their focus was on growth and acquisitions.
Reasons for Selecting AcctTwo:
- Because of its limited functionality, QuickBooks was not a viable accounting solution, and Gravity saw the benefit of AcctTwo's BPaaS services on the Intacct ERP platform.
- AcctTwo and Intacct will provide Gravity's management team with real-time insight into the company's financial and operational picture via custom reports and dashboards that are accessible at any time from anywhere.
- AcctTwo’s shared services BPaaS model provides Gravity both with specialization and expertise across the finance and accounting function, as well as scalability when transaction volumes increase or decrease.
Highlighted Comments from Gravity Midstream CFO:
"With AcctTwo and the Intacct platform, we get the benefits of an enterprise grade accounting solution without having to hire and maintain a finance and accounting staff," said Craig Peus, Chief Financial Officer at Gravity Midstream. "As our business grows, AcctTwo and Intacct will scale with us. I give AcctTwo 10 out of 10 across the board for how their team handled the implementation."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations