We are thankful for our loyal patients and the enduring support of our local community, without which these accomplishments would not be possible.
Sarasota, Florida (PRWEB) January 12, 2016
Holcomb – Kreithen Plastic Surgery and MedSpa, PLLC (“Holcomb – Kreithen” or “HKPS”), a leading plastic surgery practice in Florida, is pleased to announce that 2015 experienced continued tremendous growth. The practice registered numerous business, technological and industry achievements in 2015 to solidify its status as a market-leading provider of aesthetic surgical and non-surgical treatments.
HKPS Practice co-founder J. David Holcomb, M.D., said, “We are thankful for our loyal patients and the enduring support of our local community, without which these accomplishments would not be possible. The significant patient growth we experienced in 2015 can be attributed to our commitment to leading-edge technologies, top attention to patient care and customer service, and an unwavering focus on helping people achieve their aesthetic goals.”
Practice co-founder, Joshua Kreithen, M.D., said, “We look forward to even greater success in 2016 and beyond. Early in 2016 we will be expanding our services with several new technologies including Cellfina™ and NeoGraft™.”
Among the notable achievements, awards and accolades earned by the practice in 2015 were the following:
- Dr. Holcomb was recognized as a 2015 Top Doctors recipient by both Castle Connolly and Sarasota Magazine;
- HKPS earned the coveted Black Diamond level physician status from Allergan, placing it among the top 2% of aesthetic practices nationwide. Allergan’s Black Diamond status recognizes aesthetic practices for their experience and expertise using the company’s products, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and the Juvéderm® line of dermal fillers, SkinMedica® skin care, Natrelle breast implants and LATISSE® eyelash enhancement;
- HKPS become the first provider in the Sarasota and Tampa Bay area offering Halo® hybrid fractional laser therapy for skin resurfacing
- HKPS became the first practice in the Sarasota – Bradenton Area offering the combination CoolSculpting® + ZWave™ Pro fat reduction treatments, and one of the few practices with Dual Sculpting capability;
- Linda Goforth, PA-C became a Radiesse® Hands Certified Injector for hand rejuvenation;
- Dr. Kreithen, who is Chief of Surgery at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center in Sarasota, was selected to consult to Ethicon, Inc. (a Johnson & Johnson Company);
- Dr. Holcomb was selected to consult to Bovie Medical Corporation;
- Dr. Holcomb was selected as a principal Investigator for an upcoming Phase 3 FDA clinical study evaluating a new neuromodulator.
Holcomb – Kreithen distinguishes itself with a best-in-class approach to each of its services. The practice emphasizes several core areas of specialization including facial plastic surgery, breast and body contouring, cosmetic laser surgery, non-surgical aesthetics and conducting clinical research projects.
Building on his pioneering published work with laser lipolysis for contouring the face and neck Dr Holcomb’s latest published work (Laser Assisted Facelift) evaluated the combined benefits of this technology with traditional facelift surgery – the positive findings included easier removal of excess fatty tissue and with smaller instruments, generally reduced bruising and potential avoidance of an incision under the chin in about one third of patients. Dr. Kreithen has also successfully integrated laser lipolysis (SmartLipo™) into his busy breast and body contouring practice and looks forward to adding Cellfina™.
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Holcomb or Dr. Kreithen, please call 941-365-8679.
About Holcomb – Kreithen Plastic Surgery and MedSpa
Located in beautiful downtown Sarasota, Holcomb – Kreithen Plastic Surgery and MedSpa offers a comprehensive range of aesthetic surgical and non-surgical treatments that enhance the lives of men and women. The founding physicians of the practice include J. David Holcomb, M.D. (Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Laser Surgeon) and Joshua Kreithen, M.D. (Breast and Body Contouring Specialist).
Holcomb – Kreithen Plastic Surgery and MedSpa is renowned for its expertise in facial plastic surgery, plastic surgery of the breasts and body, cosmetic laser surgery, non-surgical aesthetics and medical skin care. The AAAASF-accredited facility includes a private outpatient ambulatory surgical center. With its advanced laser center, the MedSpa offers numerous options for skin rejuvenation and minimally-invasive and non-surgical contouring of the face and body.
The Holcomb – Kreithen Plastic Surgery and MedSpa staff is comprised of an extraordinary group of professionals whose primary goal is to safely empower individuals to reach their full potential. They are committed to treating patients and each other with kindness, compassion and dignity at all times. For more information, visit http://www.sarasota-med.com.