Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles from 2015.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 12, 2016
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books from all of 2015 were:
- Elusive Loves; Amores Esquivos by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- Letters, To The Men I Have Loved by Mirtha Michelle Castro Marmol
- Living Life to the Fullest with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome by Kevin Muldowney, PT
- My Gnome on the Roam by Anne Armstrong
- Pauline by Avis Rector
- Sacred Cows by Seth Andrews
- The Third Bucket by Richard Cope and Randy Brunson
- Through the Eyes of a Caddy by Randy Cochran
- Tree Stand Murders by David B. Whitehurst
- What She Feels by Chidozie Osuwa
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134