It is now possible to measure all threats on site simultaneously in one low-cost package
Oxford, UK (PRWEB UK) 13 January 2016
This new unit builds on the great success of the MultiRAE and UltraRAE platforms to now provide breakthrough monitoring of up to six gases including Benzene, for the first time in a multi-gas instrument.
This provides the perfect solution for any site where you have multiple gas measurement requirements including Benzene. With the capability to add up to four electrochemical cells or one catalytic bead, it is now possible to measure all threats on site simultaneously in one low-cost package.
The unit includes a 9.8eV lamp which can be used either with the patented six chamber cartridge for Benzene-specific measurement or via the clear seventh chamber to monitor general VOCs, particularly in the aromatic spectrum.
Using the well-established wireless communications RAE instruments are known for, this unit can also communicate wirelessly with the closed loop Echoview system,
allowing site supervisors to view live measurements from up to eight instruments simultaneously.
Key features of the new MultiRAE Benzene monitor:
- Versatile multi-gas and Benzene-specific modes
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions, including Man Down Alarm
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Continuous datalogging (up to six months for five sensors) and snapshot datalogging capabilities.
In stock and ready to order today from Shawcity, pricing for the MultiRAE Benzene monitor is as follows:
Buy for £2,794.00 + VAT
Hire for £165.00 + VAT per week.
For further information on the MultiRAE Benzene monitor, call the Shawcity team on: 01367 899565 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.