AcctTwo's team had the church knowledge needed to make the project a success.
Houston, TX and San Jose, CA (PRWEB) January 25, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that Westgate Church has implemented Intacct's best-in-class ERP and accounting software to improve visibilty and insight as well as to provide integration with other key systems. With two locations in San Jose, WestGate Church is a community of people who are learning to love Jesus and live Jesus. It's a different kind of church, concerned with more than just hanging out with each other on Sunday. At WestGate, members are experiencing God’s presence, engaging deeply within their community, and serving their neighbors. After a rigorous software evaluation, Westgate Church chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Westgate Church:
- WestGate Church has experienced rapid growth and expansion to a second location.
- The church finance team had outgrown the capabilities of ACS and QuickBooks.
- Westgate Church leaders were unable to get the reporting they need using their legacy software, especially struggling to report by location.
- Purchasing, both by check and credit card, was becoming unmanageable.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct's dimensional reporting will allow WestGate's finance team to provide relevant reports by location, ministry, and other dimensions.
- Intacct's ability to integrate with credit card automation systems will allow them to better manage credit card purchasing.
- Intacct's ability to integrate with with other best-in-class budgeting solutions will allow them to compare budget versus actual and allow for better forecasting.
Highlighted Comments from Westgate Church's Operations Director:
"We've been impressed with how powerful Intacct is as well as its reporting flexibility," said Laura Holmbeck, Operations Director at Westgate Church. "Intacct will help us grow and easily add more locations. AcctTwo's team had the church knowledge needed to make the project a success."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing churches and nonprofits face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on their mission. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations