“Year-over-year we’re still seeing healthy price growth with national and international sales volume increases of 14% and 32%, respectively."
Carlsbad, California (PRWEB) January 13, 2016
Real Capital Markets, the global marketplace for buying & selling commercial real estate, today announced that it facilitated the disposition of 5,121 commercial properties, bank REO, and loans – connecting buyers and sellers across 75 countries in 2015.
“2015 was another record-breaking year for CRE dispositions on the RCM platform – with impressive sales in every asset class,” said Steve Shanahan, Executive Managing Director of Real Capital Markets. “Year-over-year we’re still seeing healthy price growth with national and international sales volume increases of 14% and 32%, respectively. While RCM is predominately known for serving institutional players, we continue to see a wide range of individual investors and small investor groups looking for commercial assets on our Marketplace. The number of new RCM users steadily increased in 2015, with more than 1,300 new brokers and nearly 3,000 new qualified principals leveraging RCM for the first time.”
To date, Real Capital Markets leads the CRE industry in online transactions with nearly 40,000 assignments with total consideration in excess of $1.5 trillion.
Notable milestones from 2015 include:
1. Launch of CBRE Deal Flow – a customized version of RCM’s technology platform that provides a singular source for CBRE property sales, loan sales, and financing.
2. Launch of RCM Insight – a new platform that collects and aggregates portfolio data for CRE brokerage and institutional investment firms.
3. Total transaction consideration of the RCM marketplace reached $1.5 trillion.
4. Facilitated the online auction and close of more than $160,000,000 in commercial property and loans.
5. Launch of multifaceted brand strategy and newly refreshed website, http://www.rcm1.com.
6. Named Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
About Real Capital Markets
Founded in 1999, Real Capital Markets (RCM) is the global marketplace for buying and selling commercial real estate. RCM’s solutions streamline the entire commercial real estate sales and marketing process for buyers, sellers, and brokers. From property marketing and due diligence, to bidding and closing, RCM increases the speed, exposure, and security of property and notes sales.
To date, the Company has executed nearly 40,000 assignments with total consideration in excess of $1.5 trillion. Over 40% of all U.S. commercial assets sold, over $10 million, are brought to market using Real Capital Markets’ online marketplace. Visit http://www.rcm1.com to learn more, view public listings, register to receive deal flow and request a demo.
# # #