CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) January 13, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2016 Bug Tracking Software GridSM report to help businesses make the best technology decision. JIRA, Quality Center, HP ALM and Airbrake were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Additionally, Rollbar was named the sole High Performer, earning a strong customer satisfaction score with a smaller market presence score. JIRA earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while Quality Center earned the highest overall market presence score.
The GridSM leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
The Winter 2016 Bug Tracking GridSM Report features over 285 bug tracking reviews and revealed these high-level insights about the bug tracking market as a whole:
- Ticket systems well received — Bug tracking platforms seem to have issue ticket systems figured out, with users across the board enjoying products’ ticket management systems.
- Robust integrations — Many bug tracking users enjoyed integration features within their bug tracking software. Users across the category referenced flawless integrations with many popular applications.
- Project management features separate pack — Many bug tracking tools are branded as having project management features. This can include bug organization and notification management, and help to show which bug tracking products are pulling away from the pack.
- Learning curves frustrate beginners — Users across the board called bug tracking tools difficult to learn in general. Users were also frustrated with the lack of manuals and video tutorials for helping ease this process.
About the Bug Tracking Software GridSM report:
● The report is based on more than 285 reviews written by business professionals.
● Of the roughly 55 products listed in G2 Crowd’s bug tracking category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 50,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com
For more information, please contact:
Adam Beeson, communications director for G2 Crowd, 847-867-0048, email@example.com