“This adds to our S5 system and gives specifiers, civil engineers and landscape architects even more options and greater flexibility in planning and installing their stormwater solutions.” - Mike Gummeson, president, NDS, Inc.
Woodland Hills, CA (PRWEB) January 14, 2016
NDS, Inc., the nation’s leading provider of stormwater management solutions for both residential and commercial applications, today announced a new partnership with Triton Stormwater Solutions (TritonSWS) that adds three lines of Triton’s stormwater chamber products to NDS’s S5 Sustainable Stormwater Solution. NDS will be a preferred provider of the TritonSWS chambers across most of the U.S.
S5 is a new, innovative, professional stormwater management system that utilizes NDS components, such as catch basins, channel drains and Flo-Wells. A highly flexible and scalable single-source solution, S5 can be configured to meet a wide variety of residential and commercial applications. It is engineered for high performance and meets today's regulations for on-site stormwater management.
“Triton’s stormwater chambers are a great addition to our already extensive line of stormwater products that are easy to install, easy to specify and deliver high performance results,” said Mike Gummeson, president, NDS. “This adds to our S5 system and gives specifiers, civil engineers and landscape architects even more options and greater flexibility in planning and installing their stormwater solutions.”
Triton’s unique, underground chambers provide a lower-cost alternative to drainage pipes for conveyance and cumbersome concrete structures. The TritonSWS product line eliminates the need for restrictive holding ponds that require use of valuable land area and offers the added benefits of groundwater recharge and water quality enhancement with a service life of over 50 years. Triton’s S29 (42.8 cubic feet storage), C10 (17.6 cubic feet storage) and M6 (11.5 cubic feet storage) chambers will now be part of the S5 solution.
“We here at Triton Stormwater Solutions are very excited to be teaming up with NDS,” said Joe Miskovich, inventor, founder and president, Triton Stormwater Solutions. “This relationship will provide the end user a much greater value proposition, more flexibility in solving drainage problems, greater ease in meeting stormwater regulations, and greater access to superior products in both the commercial and residential markets. The first class customer service provided by both NDS and TritonSWS –
coupled with extensive product lines – will afford any customer the desired solutions to their water-related problems.”
Specifically, Triton’s chambers, when compared to competitors, are –
- Lighter: 46 percent lighter per cubic foot of storage
- Greener: Manufactured using an eco-friendly, carbon-neutral, soy-based structural composite material
- Larger: Up to 46 percent larger per linear foot than comparable products
- Cost-effective: Less expensive to ship, takes less time to install and can be doubled stacked to maximize storage in a small footprint
- Stronger: Third-party tests validated withstanding a rear axle load of 48kps (48,000 pounds) with little to no deformation without pavement
- Easier to Install: Lightweight design allows for one-person installation
The NDS S5 system delivers five key sustainable benefits for both commercial and residential projects:
1. Improved conservation: Conserves stormwater on-site through filtration, detention and infiltration to counter the effects of drought, pollution and storms that threaten the quality and quantity of clean water
2. Better management: Manages rainfall on-site by maintaining pre-development hydrology as closely as possible and reducing downstream impact by using smaller, decentralized controls for filtration, detention and infiltration
3. Enhanced flexibility: Empowers designers to adapt the system footprint to the specific environmental conditions of an application site
4. Superior mitigation: Filters debris and other suspended solids, preventing negative downstream impacts through detention and infiltration components that reduce peak overflows
5. Greater replenishment: Promotes subsurface recharge to balance groundwater withdrawal
To learn more about the NDS S5 Sustainable Stormwater Solution system, visit http://www.ndspro.com/S5; follow on Twitter @NDS_pro. For more information about Triton Stormwater Solutions, visit http://www.tritonsws.com; follow on Twitter @TritonSWS.
About NDS, Inc.:
NDS, Inc. is a leader in stormwater management for both residential and commercial markets. Since 1972, NDS has served as a primary source for stormwater management, efficient landscape irrigation and water flow management products and solutions. Headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, NDS is a proud member of the NORMA Group, a global market leader in engineered joining technology. For more information about NDS, visit http://www.ndspro.com.
About Triton Stormwater Solutions:
Triton Stormwater Solutions, based in Brighton, Michigan, supplies the next generation of stormwater chamber management systems. Greater capacity, ease of chamber installation and superior strength make Triton Stormwater Solutions the professionals’ choice. Triton’s chambers outperform the competition in every major matrix. For more information about Triton, visit http://www.tritonsws.com.