CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) January 14, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Winter 2016 Marketing Automation Software Grid℠ report to help businesses make the best technology decisions. HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On, Marketo, Oracle Eloqua and iContact Pro were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Additionally, 14 vendors were named High Performers, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a smaller market presence. HubSpot earned the highest overall satisfaction score, as well as the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid℠ leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
The Winter 2016 Marketing Automation Grid℠ Report features over 3,400 marketing automation reviews and revealed these high-level insights about the marketing automation market as a whole:
- Room to Grow - Social functionalities in marketing automation software were rated slightly lower than other features. The average satisfaction ratings for social listening and social advertising features came in poorly at 75 percent and 71 percent, respectively. This suggests that these features have yet to be perfected by vendors in this category.
- Feature Improvements - Segmentation and lead scoring functionalities were rated higher than in the Summer ‘15 Grid℠ Report, suggesting that vendors have made improvements to these features. Lead management features as a whole made a modest improvement since the last report and were commonly mentioned by reviewers in short-answer responses.
- Service Matters - For all products, customer service played a key role in reviewers’ overall opinions. For products with steep learning curves and long implementation times, a high quality of support was necessary in order for users to make the most of the software. In short-answer responses, users appreciated fast response times, product forums, and additional learning materials from their software providers.
--- MORE ---
About the Marketing Automation Software Grid℠ report:
- The report is based on more than 3,400 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 30 products listed in G2 Crowd’s marketing automation category, the ranked products each received 10 or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid℠.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 50,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com
For more information, please contact:
Adam Beeson, communications director for G2 Crowd, 847-867-0048, abeeson(at)g2crowd(dot)com