Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) January 15, 2016
Although the holiday season is over, Colombian expats got a new present from LlamaColombia.com: lower prices on the monthly plans. This way, they will be able to talk more to their loved ones back home in Colombia.
The rates changed as follows:
- Colombia 200 monthly plan, offering 200 minutes for only $4.99/month became Colombia 250, which means Colombians will receive 50 additional minutes and pay the same price.
- Colombia 500, offering 500 minutes to call Colombia decreased from $10.99 to $8.49
- Colombia 1000, offering 1000 minutes to call Colombia, decreased from $18.99 to $14.99.
The monthly plans are monthly subscriptions which can be cancelled anytime with no penalties. Customers can renew their plans anytime. Any remaining balance from their previous plan will roll over the next 30 days.
LlamaColombia.com offers an alternative to customers who call less frequently in Colombia: the Voice Credit service. This service offers all the benefits of a calling card plus one: convenience, as the customers can use the voice credit service from:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through local or toll free access numbers.
- Calls may also be placed through the app called KeepCalling, which is not chargeable. The iOS and Android applications may be used to call without having to dial any access number, and even any phone number at all. Once logged in the app, customers can use their phone Contacts list to call
- From any PC with Internet connection, through the Web Call app available in customers’ accounts.
LlamaColombia.com customers can also send as Christmas gifts international top-ups to Colombia, using the Mobile Recharge service. Claro, Tigo, Movistar, Uff, Virgin, Avantel, Etb, and Une mobile top ups are available, with values ranging from $5 to $62.5.
To surprise their family and friends still living in Colombia, LlamaColombia.com customers can also send them international top-ups, using the Mobile Recharge service. Claro, Tigo, Movistar, Uff, Virgin, Avantel, Etb, and Une mobile top ups are available, with values ranging from $5 to $62.5.
LlamaColombia.com’s mission is to bring Colombians closer together, no matter the country where they currently live. This mission makes it a reliable partner for Colombian expats: “Es realmente confiable y seguro, una excelente opción, la recomiendo. Vivo lejos de mi familia, y por medio de LlamaColombia puedo enviarles recarga a sus celulares de manera segura y confiable. Realizó el pago y en 5 minutos ya tiene la recarga en su celular.” (Katherine, on TrustPilot.com)
Customers can stay updated with all offers and promotions on https://www.facebook.com/LlamaColombia
LlamaColombia.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.