New York, NY (PRWEB) January 18, 2016
The social media landscape is always changing, which means communicators need to know how each platform shows promoted content to users, and using that knowledge to game the system and get the most value for their ad spend.
"Facebook is the single most useful tool for businesses small and large to reach new and existing audiences without breaking the bank. I look forward to sharing some tips for how you can harness the power of social media advertising," said Allison Steinberg, communication strategist at ACLU.
Registration Information: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/01-20-2016
Speakers at this webinar include Michael Brito, head of social marketing at W2O Group, Alexandra Kirsch, vice president of social strategy and content marketing at Finn Partners, and Allison Steinberg, communications strategist at ACLU. They will focus on how you can:
- Buy ads on each network and understand how ad placement on each network is different
- Optimize user data to target content to a specific audience
- Use Facebook’s algorithm changes to put your content in front of the right users
- Determine which types of content will do well with paid support
- Use video ads on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Establish goals for paid posts and measure your results throughout a campaign’s lifecycle
- Build a promoted post from the ground up on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Use Twitter’s expansion of promoted tweets to logged-out users and potentially reach 500 million more users
- Tell when a promoted post has done all it can and should be taken down or updated
- Take the social data you already have and create content that is sure to resonate with your audience
To sign up for this webinar, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/01-20-2016.
The registration rate is per office location and come with a full year of online access to the on-demand version. There are also CDs available for purchase. For registration questions regarding this webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at rscharmann(at)accessintel(dot)com.